Currently active Access Codes of Fallen London

Good day everyone,

I would like to know if there is somewhere a master-list of all currently active access codes for Fallen London that give items such as the Judgmental Hat, Darkdrop Coffee, a second chance, etc.

[OLD]

Here are some I found:

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/a/judgementalhat (source )
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/a/mystery (allows you to gain 3 Trailing the Affluent Photographer)

These all give some coffee:
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/a/ACupOfCoffeAndTheNewspaper
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/a/atumblrofcoffee

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/a/Autostraddle_RevolutionaryCache (source )

(I cannot remember the sources of the others, terribly sorry)

[NEW]

Here are some I found:

judgemental hat (source )
mystery (allows you to gain 3 Trailing the Affluent Photographer)

These all give some coffee:
Coffee-and-Newspaper

Dark Drop Aid ( source)
edited by Honeyaddict on 5/2/2019
edited by Honeyaddict on 11/30/2019

My word, it’s like Christmas all over again. Thank you Delicious Friend :-)

ETA: Oh wow, it worked the second time! My latest alt was too late for the Judgmental Hat, thanks for providing the link to get one!
edited by Tay1or on 1/19/2018

Here’s some others: Accessible access codes - I was a candle

Thank you kindly!

Oh, two of the coffee codes actually worked for my characters. I thought that I had already used them! Sah-weeeeet-roll!

P.S. By the way, the code to get the hat is working for me again, but I did not get another hat. Hmph.
edited by Rostygold on 1/20/2018

@Honeyaddict, you completely and totally ROCK. 4 Darkdrop coffees AND a judgmental hat.

If you were to receive a gift–second chances, gems–anything in particular you’d like? You’ve made my week!

Here are a couple other coffee codes that are (as far as I know) unrelated to promo codes:

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/a/adelicioustumblrofcoffee (source)
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/a/darkdropaid (source)
edited by Melody Jade on 1/21/2018

Thanks! One of them is another code that I have used before, but somehow is activated again!

Don’t forget that Failbetter don’t like these access codes distributed directly

[quote=Hannah Flynn][color=#0066ff]
I don’t mind if you share things like celebratory coffees for reaching X Tumblr followers (though it would be good form if you’d follow us on Tumblr). The points in the thread about extending our social reach are true but not to the point where I’ll spend time chasing down their use.

However, an appeal to your honour: please don’t share codes which are clearly part of our advertising initiatives. We’re a small business, trying hard to find new players via advertising, and if hundreds of forums readers use a code that we’ve put out via an ad, it gives us a false positive in our analytics that X ad worked.
[/color][/quote]

[quote=babelfishwars][color=#e53e00]
Hi guys - these codes are pretty important to our analytics, and if they’re passed out on the forum it really throws them off. I appreciate the intent and the enthusiasm, but it would be really cool if these weren’t passed around away from their original location.
[/color][/quote]

That’s a very good point, I completely forgot about FBG’s policy regarding access codes. Since most of these codes have been out for so long, I would assume Failbetter has finished whatever analytics they were using them for, but maybe not. Should I delete my post? Perhaps this whole thread should be removed?

The first code I shared was for reaching 4000 followers on Tumblr while the second code was in response to certain RL events in Nov 2016. Since they were both unconnected to advertising campaigns I thought it would be alright to share them - I’ll be happy to edit my previous post and remove the links if that was inappropriate.

[quote=Greg M]@Honeyaddict, you completely and totally ROCK. 4 Darkdrop coffees AND a judgmental hat.

If you were to receive a gift–second chances, gems–anything in particular you’d like? You’ve made my week![/quote]

Thank you for the offer but it’s not necessary!
If anything second chances would be nice to increase my persuasive a bit faster to 200
Cheers

[quote=genesis]Don’t forget that Failbetter don’t like these access codes distributed directly

[quote=Hannah Flynn][color=#0066ff]
I don’t mind if you share things like celebratory coffees for reaching X Tumblr followers (though it would be good form if you’d follow us on Tumblr). The points in the thread about extending our social reach are true but not to the point where I’ll spend time chasing down their use.

However, an appeal to your honour: please don’t share codes which are clearly part of our advertising initiatives. We’re a small business, trying hard to find new players via advertising, and if hundreds of forums readers use a code that we’ve put out via an ad, it gives us a false positive in our analytics that X ad worked.
[/color][/quote]

[quote=babelfishwars][color=#e53e00]
Hi guys - these codes are pretty important to our analytics, and if they’re passed out on the forum it really throws them off. I appreciate the intent and the enthusiasm, but it would be really cool if these weren’t passed around away from their original location.
[/color][/quote][/quote]

Darn completely forgot about that,
I’m terribly sorry
I shall add the sources immediately

Thank you for adding codes!

I am not happy that the Judgmental Hat code is still working :( It looked sooooo nice on my Mantlepiece, when most people thought it is inaccessible anymore. Now everyone and their uncle is going to wear one :(

// Edit:
Oh oh oh, all the thumbs down. Don’t be hypocrites, we all love to have something unique on the mantelpiece :)
edited by CatLady on 1/28/2018

That doesn’t actually help, in matters of analytics and advertising. The point of advertising codes is to gauge how many people are being reached by that advertisement. Sending people to the ad is, for that purpose, no different then sending them to the direct link; either way, it generates lots of false positives and makes the avenue look more productive than it really is (potentially leading FBG to put further resources into something that’s not actually going to benefit it). If there’s a code you’re not sure about, it’s best to leave it off entirely.

That doesn’t actually help, in matters of analytics and advertising. The point of advertising codes is to gauge how many people are being reached by that advertisement. Sending people to the ad is, for that purpose, no different then sending them to the direct link; either way, it generates lots of false positives and makes the avenue look more productive than it really is (potentially leading FBG to put further resources into something that’s not actually going to benefit it). If there’s a code you’re not sure about, it’s best to leave it off entirely.[/quote]

So it’d be best if I remove the entire thread?
If so I’ll remove it.

[quote=Honeyaddict]

So it’d be best if I remove the entire thread?
If so I’ll remove it.[/quote]

[color=#cc0099]After taking a look at all the codes it looks like all the ones posted here are alright to be shared currently and are at no risk of ruining any analytics we may have going. If you’d be so kind to give us a follow on Tumblr if you haven’t already, that would be excellent. Otherwise just keep this as a reminder to be careful about future code sharing - thanks![/color]
edited by Absintheuse on 1/22/2018

I still think the fact Autostraddle had the codes tie in with Fallen London is awesome.