Currently active Access Codes of Fallen London

I’d never used any of these before. I now have a respectable stockpile of Darkdrop Coffee. My math is telling me that I’ll have just enough actions to get to 45 MW for Notability 12. Hopefully if I run short, this will be enough to bridge the gap. Much thanks :)

Sorry; but may I ask anyone who has an alt (and not used these codes) to test them? (since the site moved adresses)

Cheers!

P.S. Failbetter added an access code for Halloween’s bumpy start: Fallen London [Halloween 2018 IRL]
edited by Honeyaddict on 10/26/2018

I edited the ones from my first post! Hopefully these work!
Fallen London (source )
Fallen London (allows you to gain 3 Trailing the Affluent Photographer)

These all give some coffee:
Fallen London
Fallen London

Fallen London

Tuxi from FL Discord made this FL old link converter and I helped him put it up:

It was made for journal echoes, but it should work for access code too.

Autostraddle :heart::heart::heart:

Good day everyone,

I would like to know if there is somewhere a master-list of all currently active access codes for Fallen London that give items such as the Judgmental Hat, Darkdrop Coffee, a second chance, etc.

Here are some I found:

judgemental hat (source )
mystery (allows you to gain 3 Trailing the Affluent Photographer)

These all give some coffee:
Coffee-and-Newspaper
Tumblr-Coffee – doesn’t work anymore (Azothi)

Autostraddle-RevolutionaryCache (source ) – doesn’t work anymore (Azothi)

more tumblr coffee ( source) – doesn’t work anymore (Azothi)
Dark Drop Aid ( source)

I editted all codes for the new site adress; anyone who could confirm they still work? I’d also like to Ask any Moderators if the codes here are still ok to be shared. [since last time they were ok, just wanting to make sure :) ]

Don’t forget our Advent! https://advent.fallenlondon.com
Merry Neathmass Delicious Friends~
edited by Honeyaddict on 12/5/2018

Autostraddle is used up and neither Tumblr-coffee appears to exist on the new site, but the rest seem to work.

I have a few more but I don’t remember where they’re from. How do I know if it’s ok to share them?

Good day everyone, whilst I cannot provide the actual link since it is promotional, on the new Discord Server of Failbetter Games (see the Fallen London Patch Notes thread) there is a new link that gives a few select things that I cannot specify for the time being.

Also do not forget delicious friends
Sacksmas is this month so don’t forget to check each door… https://advent.fallenlondon.com/
edited by Honeyaddict on 12/1/2019

[quote=Honeyaddict]Good day everyone, whilst I cannot provide the actual link since it is promotional, on the new Discord Server of Failbetter Games (see the Fallen London Patch Notes thread) there is a new link that gives a few select things that I cannot specify for the time being.
edited by Honeyaddict on 11/30/2019[/quote]
Oh, I actually didn’t know we had a discord til I saw this post. So thanks for the referral too :)

I’ve scoured the Discord and cannot locate this! I have to say it’s very difficult to find anything there.

J-

[quote=Jason5237]]

I’ve scoured the Discord and cannot locate this! I have to say it’s very difficult to find anything there.

J-[/quote]
it is located in announcements if that helps

It does, thank you so much!

J-