Crooked-Crosses Wanted for Salons

Looking for a Crooked Cross to speak at my salon. Send me a social action or letter in game please!

As I don’t want to pester my current, generous Advocate contact too much, I’d love to make acquaintance with another to spread the Salon invitations around. I’m also a Midnighter, so if you’re a Crooked-Cross with an Orphanage, I’m more than happy to teach your orphans.

Please send me a social action in-game as I don’t visit the forums much these days. Thank you!

Should someone need a Crooked Cross to adress their magnificent friends at any social event, Magmionify would be delighted to do so. For what is a reunion without some old, good possibilities for eternal damnation?

Are there any currently active crooked-crosses accepting salon invites?

Sure. I have an acquaintance, Snort’s Wallet, who is. Or will be when he gets back from the Festival.

Quidam is available to enlighten and test the belief of any crowd.

At risk of conducting some sort of revivification of the thread, were someone to be looking for a crooked cross for any social event requiring obfuscation and truthful falsehoods, please do not hesitate to contact Magmionify

1 Like

Noted, noted, and thank you!