Correspondents making Orphanage calls!

I would happily impress our orphans mind’s with the Correspondence should anyone require me.

So… You know Soran? That scholar with the bats? They happen to be a Correspondent. They’re also quite fond of children, and thus unlikely to deliberately light any of the orphans on fire. What better qualities could you possibly ask for in a teacher?

Zinaida Gorenko has recently published a rather outre treatise on the inconstancy of gravity, and is available at any time to open young minds to the bizarre truths of existence.

Should you have need, Mr. Mercutio is ready to educate the young minds in your care.

Children love learning, and I love teaching. My name is Gunther Von Welk, a fellow of some not slight importance, who has research the Correspondence. Please, call on me when needed; I am happy to assist the young ones in learning these mysteries.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Gunther~Von~Welk
edited by streever on 8/21/2015

I would be happy to visit the orphans… I love terrifying, I mean educating, children!

suhe gul is a correspondent and he would be happy to teach the urchins the language they need to steal the secrets of the masters of the bazaar.
Edit: I am correspondent again, and happy to visit orphanages.
edited by suhe gul on 1/26/2016

AbermalsHelle is only too happy to make the Neath a little weirder, one curious young mind at a time.

I am always available for guest lectures at orphanages.

Have I been here before? I cannot now recall. I am available for rambling speeches on the nature of the burning letters, for what little that may be worth.

I am one of a nature Corresponding to the thread topic. Free* guest lectures for all!

*Host will be held accountable for reimbursing any damages caused in the pursuit of teaching orphans unwise knowledge.

I’m available for Correspondence Tutoring by appointment. I take pride in being allowed to fill on occasion that most noble role of setting alight curiosity and intellect in the younger population of the Neath.

Var Sheridan is a Correspondent, and as they have recently ended a spate of avoiding all things Correspondence-related for convoluted personal drama related reasons, they would now be quite willing to visit orphanages to teach.

Màiread is going to be need of quite a lot of making waves over the coming weeks, and is thus happy to offer her Correspondent services to oprhans.

THE MINDS OF CHILDREN ARE UNCALLOUSED BY REALITY

I would be glad to teach small children how to rewrite a few of the lesser laws of the universe.

I am happy to offer my services in teaching. Plus I am in need of a few more tears for my ink…

Sestina just made Correspondent a few days ago, so please feel free to drop her an invitation if needed!

I’ve been a correspondent for a while now, and would be willing to make orphanage calls.

I’m a Correspondent as well and would be more than happy to accept any and all invitations.