Confessions

The previous background was definitely more atmospheric and, in my opinion, gave a better feeling for Fallen London.
I’m guessing that email log in is the way to go as the Twitter and Facebook log in options seem to have been downsized. That is a pity as signing in with email takes you straight to the game while Twitter takes you to your message tab.

[color=#009900]Hi all - the front page now comes in a variety of configurations which we’re A/B testing to see what works best for new signups. Those of you who miss the tentacle can bookmark this:[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#0000ff]http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/?qi=tentacles[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]You’ll also notice the email login sticky has been fixed so logging in with email will remember on the same browser/machine indefinitely, bypassing the front page entirely.
[/color]
[color=#009900]
[li][/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]The Confessions, we’re working on.[/color]

[quote=Alexis Kennedy][color=#009900]Hi all - the front page now comes in a variety of configurations which we’re A/B testing to see what works best for new signups. Those of you who miss the tentacle can bookmark this:[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#0000ff]http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/?qi=tentacles[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]You’ll also notice the email login sticky has been fixed so logging in with email will remember on the same browser/machine indefinitely, bypassing the front page entirely.
[/color]
[color=#009900]
[li]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]The Confessions, we’re working on.[/color][/quote]

[/li][/color]

That’s magnificent! Well, I hope when the testing’s done, you will publish all the login picture options _

Interesting interesting! I liked the old login page, but I’m open to change and I hope the testing proves fruitful! Best of luck with the Confessions-wrangling, too.

Here’s another one:

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/?qi=deviless

I’m starting copying them in my LiveJournal page ^^
edited by streetfelineblue on 11/8/2013

I like the new login-page!

Looking forward to the confessions being reinstated so I can check out the pride and whimsy options now I’ve managed to get to Confessions:3.

[quote=Lady Red]I like the new login-page!

Looking forward to the confessions being reinstated so I can check out the pride and whimsy options now I’ve managed to get to Confessions:3.[/quote]

When the moment comes I should be eligible for everything, now I’ve got Scandal 3 as well ^^

Only little problem, weekend is approaching and I won’t be much present T.T

Confessions are back! And they work properly now too. You can accept all the confessions you want. Wow!!

Now that confessions work well and good, my non-POSI, Sarah Sahara, would be more than happy to accept any sort of confessions.

Juniper Brown and Ms Esther Ellis-Hall have menaces aplenty to confess!
edited by Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook on 11/8/2013

Sebastian Flyte will confess Guile, Curiosity, Impropriety or Whimsy. Especially to the naive – I mean, generous – souls who have already taken me into their confidences.

I prefer not to admit to Pride or Violence, though. I sense that could go south. Or north, given how things work down here.

I’ll gladly confess anything to anyone, although I took a brief trip to the Mirror Marshes while the Feast of Masks was postponed. If I’m not available for confessions of curiosity try again later, I’ve likely just forgot to wear my stylish fungal confessing bonnet.

I’m availabe for all menaces whenever I have them high enough.

I can easily keep my Scandal and Suspicion at 3 and I’m PoSI if people need more of the higher tier Confessions.

What’s happened? Prisoner’s Masks and Prison Shiv’s no longer give suspicion. This is going to make it harder to raise menaces.

I will confess scandal and suspicion to all, especially to return a favour

Yay! OK - I was accepting all the confessions invites I’ve received, but now it seems I can0t accept anymore - maybe my Menaces ran too low? Only thing I know is that I pushed &quotaccept&quot, the invite disappeared and the action too, but I received no notification and reloading the page I have back both the invite and the action T.T

So, going out for the weeked, I apologize to the ones whose invites I can’t accept yet - I’ll be happy to oblige as soon as I can.

For now thanks to all who contacted me! ESPECIALLY you, Scarlet Fenwick. Your accompanying message was sweet _

EDIT: I managed to grind back enough Menaces to accept everything, except a request for a confession of whimsy for which I miss a way to grind Scandal. Sorry, Lady ciel T.T

From now till all weekend I won’t be able to answer to anyone, so have fun and see you on sunday!
edited by streetfelineblue on 11/8/2013

Taking confessions as menaces and actions allow, for Cortexikid and Baenshae (both POSI, and Cortexikid will hear your confession of a Name.)

(An oddity: even without mask and shiv, I seem to have added Suspicion from sources I cannot find…
[li]
[/li][li]
edited by Cortexikid on 11/8/2013

[quote=Cortexikid]Taking confessions as menaces and actions allow, for Cortexikid and Baenshae (both POSI, and Cortexikid will hear your confession of a Name.)

(An oddity: even without mask and shiv, I seem to have added Suspicion from sources I cannot find…
[li]
[/li][li]
edited by Cortexikid on 11/8/2013[/quote]

[/li][li]I think that’s a hold over from having the mask and the shiv equipped when the bonus was removed.[/li][li]
[/li][li]I am available to be confessed to on nightmares, scandal and suspicion at the moment. Under the username ironjawa, I should add.[/li][li][/li][li]
edited by Jenson Shepherd on 11/8/2013

Can anyone think of any wound increasing actions - I just logged in and have got three of the confession of pride invites! I can probably get Nightmares high enough in the Forgotten Quarter eventually but the only sure ways of getting wounds are from cards.