Comrades All: The Flowerdene Insurgency War-Room

Maria looks up from a russian copy of the brothers Karamzov &quotI will steal the dirgible. Wait… I have no idea how to fly one. I will smash stuff up with Fleshy. And good luck reading that Fleshy. War and Peace always made me fall asleep. At my speed, I would finish it by the time a black man becomes the polish president. Which is even less likely than a black one becoming an american one. I mean… as far as I understand, half the country wouldn’t vote for him there… I think… I only know theee was a war between the south and north about slavery… before I was born…&quot

“Uh, Maria. Let’s focus on the dirigible.” Eli chuckles nervously. “We’ll need someone who can fly the thing well, someone to run reconnaissance on the compound and find where the others can enter, then get them in. Piloting the dirigible after that point will be child’s play.”

“Just point me where you want me, I’ll take care of it.” Eglantine sounds almost bored, they’re that casual about the whole thing. Oh, they’ll be strictly alert in the field, of course, it’s what they’re paid to do, but here, they don’t mind showing just how untroubled they are by the job descriptions.

Eli perks up when he notices Eglantine, apparently he’s been deep in his own head. “Eglantine, it’s good to see you. How did things go at the Embassy? You never handed in your report.”

Flesh-Stick: AWWW, I WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT ON THE FLY! HAHA, GET IT?

someone throws a spittoon at him

OUCH! WELL, CAN I AT LEAST COME WITH AND HELP STEAL IT? I PROMISE NOT TO POP IT!

ALSO, ANYBODY GOT A HANDKERCHIEF?

Maria pulls a handkerchief out and hands it to Fleshy &quotI guess I will help too? I think dirigibles don’t have much of a future… but I want to help.&quot[li]

&quotEmbassy’s officially neutral,&quot Eglantine says tersely. &quotMortal affair, mortal business.&quot They shrug. &quotUnofficially, though, those of their number who have an interest around here aren’t exactly being held back from it.&quot

Flesh-Stick: EGLANTINE, DO YOU WANNA BE THE BLIMP CAPTAIN? WE’LL GET YOU A COOL HAT AND EVERYTHING!

OOC: Sorry for not being around. I thought I was only going to lose a day or so due to medical issues, but life spiraled out of control. Should be a bit regular now, will have a neutral newspaper story this evening.