Cider Club

I just carried (among other things) millions of Pieces of Rostygold to the Bazaar in order to be able to afford my own Firkin of Hesperidean Cider. But now it is finally done and I have already taken my first sip. I am quite satisfied.

Profile: https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Aelenius

3 Likes

After all these years, I finally cleared out a bunch of old knick-knacks I had laying about my lodgings, sold them off, and bought myself a bit of cider. Iā€™m much poorer now, but I guess I have time to accumulate some more savings. Now, to get that Hellwormā€¦

4 Likes

Martin Walker (Fallen London), can offer cider if it would help anyone. Heā€™s had it for a year or so now, and I donā€™t think I ever reported in.

I have been playing Fallen London since 2009 and I FINALLY have obtained THE CIDER! This is cathyr19355 in Fallen London. Please add me to the list at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

I am happy to offer sips if requested, under the typical terms.

5 Likes

Been playing since 2013, just got Cider. It will be on my mantlepiece for 24 hours if anyone needs to confirm it, then iā€™m switching back to my saddleworm.

Any are welcome for a sip, just send me a message and iā€™ll get back to you. Username in game is the same as here.

Wow, you mean you got a taste of the Echo Bazaar? Amazing!

1 Like

Yes! Thatā€™s right. I missed the very earliest part of the alpha, but was there for the later part of alpha and the beginning of beta. I have played in both versions of Knife and Candle (and have the Apple of Discord to prove it) and probably have done other things Iā€™ve long since forgotten. ;-) Ironically, the friend who turned me on to Fallen London quit playing, years ago.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve just joined the Apple Juice club - proof on my mantelpiece.

1 Like

The ultimate achievement of any FL player: appy juice

3 Likes

Charlotte Tisserand got her cider this morning and would like to add her name to the club.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Charlotte%20Tisserand

2 Likes

Before:

45 minutes later (it took that long to convert rostygold into hard echoesā€¦)

Lord Evariste S. Crumbledon

4 Likes

17 million rostygold and the cup is still empty! :smiley:

3 Likes

After almost a decade, I was finally able to afford some cider this year.
Now its hellworm time!

1 Like

I picked up a barrel of apple juice for New Yearā€™s! Happy to send a sip to any who would like.
Raccoonajr

1 Like

Four years after Knifegate set me back to almost zero, after throwing Storm-only-knows how many Threnodies and Incunabulums at the Rat Market, after crafting a small pantheon of Spider-Popes, after selling most of my wine collection, my magnificent diamonds, my surface blooms, and over 120ā€™000 rats on a string (Sacrilege! I know! ā€¦but sacrifices had to be made), and after finally getting unambiguously slow-boated last year by the freaking sun itself after what Iā€™m fairly sure is an eleven year No Death Run in the Neath, the Cider is finally mine! ā€¦and anyone elseā€™s, of course. MrUnderhill89

First order of business is naturally to get myself killed and troll the Boatman.

6 Likes

One too many close brushes tangling with the HMS Inadvisable, I took the plunge and purchased Cider on 14 March 2024. The Breadbasket is making that look like a wise investment.

2 Likes