Christmas in Fallen London

7th day Advent reward: Rat of Glory.

I think it shouldn’t be kept for too long, right?

How should it be used?

So… just how much preparations do these revels need, anyway?

Heh. Getting two Rats of Glory is dangerous.

FishyChips - if you don’t have a Scuttering Squad and want one, go for it. I only use them for Enigmas. This is now the second time ever that I’ve had one turn on me, which puts it around 25% failure rate? But I also got 250 echoes in Enigmas.

[quote=Tsar Koschei]So… just how much preparations do these revels need, anyway?[/quote] I assume we’re creating the health bar for our new years raid boss who is only limited by our propensity to party-plan. Maybe the &quotraid&quot is just &quotspend your preparations having a blast!&quot, or as radical as &quotyour preparations have been transmogrified by Red-Science into a Festive Astral Horror which must be unmade before it unmakes London!&quot Just speculation, though.

My guess is similar but that it will unlock various rewards tiers a la Hallowmas.

And how many unemployed magicians can possibly be left in London at this point???

Maybe the same one keeps getting fired from his new job and coming back in a variety of false mustaches.

[quote=Alexander Feld]Maybe the same one keeps getting fired from his new job and coming back in a variety of false mustaches.[/quote] Probably best to cash in his questionably-backed favours before they turn into mice and pumpkins at the stroke of New Years.

[quote=fishandchips]7th day Advent reward: Rat of Glory.

I think it shouldn’t be kept for too long, right? How should it be used?

https://fallenlondon.wiki/wiki/Rat_of_Glory[/quote]

The first bit may or may not be true, but I have five or six of the little beggars, and nothing bad has happened so far, touch fungus.

I don’t mind expanding the size of my Rattus battalion. Might be able to upgrade one of them in future Hallowmas.

Is it just me or is the End of Year Revel world quality currently locked? I just tried donating two wine cellars and both times the game said it’s unchanged at 3403. I’ll try to get a screenshot if it happens again.

It raises by Change Points. You contribution still mattered, but wasn’t enough to get it up to the next level. It’s at 3418 for me, so it’s still going up.

&quotWith more than 3800 unemployed magicians hired, London’s unemployed magician rate remains above 97.8%.&quot
edited by Snort on 12/9/2021

[quote=Snort]&quotWith more than 3800 unemployed magicians hired, London’s unemployed magician rate remains above 97.8%.&quot

edited by Snort on 12/9/2021[/quote]

Wait, what? Did they change the card completion text? That’s HILARIOUS.

Are there new options with Mr. Sacks robe this year?

Options to buy stories with fate! Are any of them new? Recommended? I recognise a couple of names.

And is that incarnadine robe actually available somewhere, or did you have to get it last year? Not even sure I want it though.

It is available each time you have to clear out snow!

If you want it, you need to get it instead of clearing out snow. That’s potentially 3 less Taste of Lacre

Sorry, how much longer does ‘A revel to end all revels’ have to go? The World Quality is now over 4000. Any personal achievements based on how much you have contributed?

The game does not seem to track how much you have contributed. Presumably it will end before January 1. You’ll find out anything more specific at the same time the rest of us do, I imagine.