Christmas Card Requests 2014

Ginneon Thursday would especially appreciate persuasive cards this Yuletide, and looks forward to sending out cards as well.

Im new to the game so would appreciate any card that people could spare!

I am open to all Christmas cards, I will try to return the favour as much as I can.
I especially prefer watchful and dangerous cards but I am okay with the others, too.
edited by suhe gul on 12/2/2014

Open to all Christmas cards! Can reciprocate as well, if you want something in particular, include it in your message and I’ll try to comply.

Can anyone link me to a guide to sending the correct card to people? I don’t know what airs generate what card.

One thing has changed since last year: the cards activate upon receipt. You don’t lose an action accepting them, and you can’t store them up in case you happen to be planning anything particularly unwise. Which is sensible, all things considered.

Ooh, digital Christmas cards sound lovely! People probably shouldn’t send the Watchful card to Soran, though; they’ve recently become an Extraordinary Mind, so it would be wasted on them. But all other cards are welcome for all my characters, although they do have their own preferences; Soran could most use Persuasive, Zero Hunt could most use both Persuasive and Dangerous, and Kasha Cairn could most use Shadowy and Persuasive (yeah, all three of my characters have Persuasive as one of their major stats; I don’t really know why that happened). But, again, that’s not set in stone; they’ll appreciate anything, especially if there’s a nice message attached. ;)

I am happy to receive some card based Christmas spirit! I would like Watchful or Shadowy, since the other stats are capped for me. Feel free to request what type of card you wish to have in return, my card stocks permitting.
edited by Cookoo on 12/2/2014

First Christmas and willing to receive any card

I am grateful for dangerous or shadowy calling cards, will send one back in exchange. Thanks~

I’d love any cards, and will also return the favour!

I would take any and all cards, and will reciprocate in kind!

A card for me, a card for you. Mutual exchange.

I’d gladly accept any card and will gladly send cards in return!
edited by Chozo on 12/2/2014

I’d gladly accept any card except the Fogscape with Tentacles (Watchful) or the Suspicious Sort (Shadowy), and if the sender mention in their note which card they would like in return (or just posts it here) I will send it as soon as I am able.

In the mean time I shall send out a few to people on this list to get the season started!

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/NinjaComedian
edited by NinjaComedian on 12/2/2014
edited by NinjaComedian on 12/2/2014

I’LL also accept any Christmas Card thrown my. I’ll try to send one back when possible.

Hmmm… It seems you need to be acquainted with someone to send a card? I had forgotten that. And I am all capped out on acquaintances.

I shall endeavour to send desirable cards to those on this list who are already my acquaintance. I regret that I cannot send you all a card. :(

Please ignore!
edited by Marcus of the Mangrove College on 12/4/2014

I would appreciate any and all cards given. Thanks in advance!

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Arcsbane

I would appreciate any card. Merry Anti-Christmas from your friendly neighborhood Crooked Cross!