Christmas Card Requests 2014

It’s that time of year again!

As many of you may remember from last year, during the holiday season, you can send Christmas cards to your contacts, bringing all kinds of benefits for both parties, menace reduction and stat bonuses in particular. Now, the exact nature of the card is randomized (based on the Airs of London), and while most of us appreciate a boost regardless of the stat involved, some may prefer to receive one particular boost over another.

I, for instance, would be delighted to get a Paint-Besplattered Mog (the Dangerous card), but as my other stats are already capped at 200 or higher, any other card would be wasted on me. This thread is meant to help people specify which cards they would prefer to get, and which would be better spent on others.

http://community.failbettergames.com/topic5867-christmas-card-request-thread.aspx
Here’s a link to last year’s thread in case you’re looking for more people to send cards to, but keep in mind it’s literally a year out-of-date, so try to use information from this thread if possible.

So without further ado (and this will be updated):

Wants Any Card (unless specified elsewhere):
The~Dark~Gentleman
RandomWalker
Stroller
Third Walker
sathanas
Ben (IcountFrom0)
Matthias Scathelocke
Zantumall
dreamwilds
SavoryBiscuits
Plinth Dietrich von Adenoid
the truthseeker
Snow Belie
Grove
Simeon Sleepless
Cecil Palmer
Stereophobia
suhe gul
Agnes Naismith (Agnes~Naismith, viola13)
Soran
Zero~Hunt
Kasha~Caim
Dominique Reqsquise
Experiment
SilentArtifact
Themodtester
Chozo
NinjaComedian
Martial Canterel
Marcus of the Mangrove College (Torterrable)
Arcsbane
Frensus
Quixoticcat
Ispizua
Saa
angelcat
Boolissah
leon tan
Cortez the Killer
Galatea LaChance
Mimic
Koketsu Oida
Fazuskian
Kyria
Arahael
Yurana
Vaughan Montblanc
Vanessa Montblanc
Irene Psmith
Oggy
jimmydj
Myrto
Ayla
Jonathan Hawke
mrblitz (MrKrieg)
Writtenchaos
Luthien Tinuviel
Marianne Anders
Toviya
luteran
whiteadder
Mr Vauss
Leiascully
Ziebell
Caerah
blader4411
Dayspring
Artemis Evans
sekunde
underhat
Shalinoth
bookaholic
darwinthedude (Darwin~Lyson)
rwbuie
mesterjester
TheSlapDoctor (Immamuel~Voynich)
Jack~Of~Chimes
Dagger (Magus~Dagger)
Loiathal
Nokando
Sneezepee
AnachronisticJam
the_night_navvy (The Night Navvy)
Kalixas
Macy Grey
Frederick Grey
Rose Malloy

Wants [color=990000]Paint-Besplattered Mog[/color] (Dangerous):
Daydreaming
dreamwilds
Delmar Tramontane
Cecil Palmer
suhe gul
Lomias
The Forthright Thief
Rupho Schartenhauer
Deepdelver
Lumyire
Jonathan Hawke
Asclepius Unbound

Wants [color=FFCC33]Beguiling Predatory Vegetable[/color] (Persuasive):
Snow Belie
Ginneon Thursday

Wants [color=00CC00]Fogscape with Tentacles[/color] (Watchful):
Delmar Tramontane
the truthseeker
suhe gul
cookoo
Deepdelver
Furlucis
whiteadder
underhat
Ziebell

Wants [color=0000FF]Suspicious Sort[/color] (Shadowy):

Juniper Brown
Esther Ellis-Hall
dreamwilds
cookoo
Lomias
Quixoticcat
Saa
Calembredaine
Lumyire
Jonathan Hawke

Doesn’t Want Paint-Besplattered Mog (Dangerous):

Doesn’t Want
Beguiling Predatory Vegetable (Persuasive):

Cecil Palmer
Amélie Vaincoeur
Lumyire
Ziebell

Doesn’t Want
Fogscape with Tentacles (Watchful):

SavoryBiscuits
Soran
NinjaComedian
Calembredaine

Doesn’t Want
Suspicious Sort (Shadowy):

NinjaComedian

Doesn’t Want Any Cards:
Aximillio
an_ocelot
Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook
Mr.Mercutio
MrUnderhill89
An Individual
Nigel Overstreet

Doesn’t Want Calling Cards (but Christmas Cards are welcome):
Rackenhammer (Mathieu~Psmith)

Update: Added Kalixas, Macy Grey, Frederick Grey, and Rose Malloy. Nigel Overstreet and An Individual are now on the &quotNo Cards, Please&quot list.
edited by MrUnderhill89 on 12/20/2014

I will appreciate any card, except the Beguiling Vegetable (Already capped in Persuasive).

I will happily accept any card given, and try my best to reciprocate once I receive my card allotment from our good friend Time.

I am quite watchful
And sophisticated
The kindness of others
Will be reciprocated

(My Watchful and Persuasive are capped so I prefer Shadowy and Dangerous. Christmas cards are obviously in limited supply but I’ll do my best to send cards to anyone who sends me one).

EDIT:
Since writing this my Shadowy has shot up considerably. It might be best if I was taken off the list for the Suspicious Sort card.

EDIT AGAIN:
My stats are now capped. I will continue to send out cards but there it is probably best if you send your cards where they can be of greater use.

FURTHER EDIT:
For those of you trying to send a specific card here’s a tip. You can change the airs of london (and which card you will send) by participating in &quotLife on Lady Bones Road&quot. This card has Airs specific options which line up nicely with specific card types as follows.

Babysit a troublesome aristocratic missPaint-Besplattered Mog (Dangerous)
A furtive duo seeks your expertise concerning tattoos…Fogscape with Tentacles (Watchful)
Discover the secrets of the Clay MenBeguiling Predatory Vegetable (Persuasive)
Uncover society indiscretionsSuspicious Sort (Shadowy)

You can keep playing these options until the one that matches the card you want to send shows up.
edited by An Individual on 12/18/2014

I (RandomWalker), Stroller, and Third Walker would all be delighted to accept any card, and are eager to reciprocate with the same. RandomWalker is currently engaged in some business in Flute Street, but intends to surface (uh, well, at least get closer to the surface) very shortly.

ill glady accept any cards as well as send out a bunch.

and for anyone whos wondering: from what i understand when you send a card, your current airs of london determine what kind it is

[ul][li]01-25 (Paint-Besplattered Mog card) dangerous[/li][li]26-50 (Fogscape with Tentacles card) watchful[/li][li]51-75 (Beguiling Predatory Vegetable card) persuasive[/li][li]76-up (a Christmas Card featuring a Suspicious Sort) shadowy
[/li][/ul]
edited by sathanas on 12/1/2014

No need to send any cards my way, as I’m already more or less capped (the Nadir and all that…)

I would gladly accept any card, and will be sending mine (when I get them) to the posts immediately after this one, if they will in turn accept my calling cards when I send them.

I’m happy to send cards, but don’t bother to send any to me, as I am stat-capped.

I would certainly be glad to receive any sort of card and will of course reciprocate to the best of my ability.

I’m in the same situation as MrUnderhill89, so Dangerous cards (Paint-Besplattered Mog) would be most appreciated. I’ll try to reciprocate as much as I can. Happy season!

I would appreciate any kind of card, and will reciprocate as often as possible.

I would appreciate any cards you can send my way, with a slight preference for dangerous and shadowy, as they are my lowest stats. I’m still waiting on time the healer for my first set of cards myself, but I will reciprocate as soon as I can, to as many as I can.

Update: I have used up my allotment of Christmas cards for this week but I should recieve more next Wednesday. Christmas cards are still welcome, but please keep this delay in mind. I will update again, if further acquaintances would be unable to recieve cards for an additional week.
edited by dreamwilds on 12/4/2014

Sir Fred and Hubris are both stat-capped and don’t need any cards. Juniper and Esther, however, could both benefit from Suspicious Sort cards.

[u]I Don’t Want Fogscape with Tentacles (Watchful)

[/u]But I am happy to receive and send any others!

Delmar Tramontane’s Watchful is capped, but the Sudden Insights from them would be useful. He’s also got about 30-ish levels to go before maxing out Dangerous, so the Paint-Splattered Mog would be nice.

I would appreciate any cards, thank you :), and will reciprocate with cards requested as best I can.

ETA: I should probably mention that time the healer arrived this morning before cards were issued, so I shan’t have any for a while.
edited by Plinth Dietrich von Adenoid on 12/2/2014

Any and all Christmas cards are welcome! I will of course send one back in return.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/grove

I would love any christmas card sent my way, or any paint besplattered mog cards as dangerous second chances are more difficult than most to get one’s hands on.

As confident smiles are really easy to get, I would prefer not to get any persuasive Beguiling Predatory Vegetable cards.

I unfortunately can’t guarantee that I will be sending them back as I only get 7 cards a week, for which I must extend my apologies.