Christmas Card Exchange 2022

Tell your friends you are thinking of them this festive season. (Don’t tell them what you are thinking of them.) Neathy Christmas cards are now available in four designs, with room for your own message!

Your stock of cards will be replenished weekly by Time, the Healer, from noon on the 2nd of December.

You need to be acquaintances with another player before you can send them a Christmas card. Attend to Matters of Society in your Lodgings, where you can send a calling card to a contact to make their acquaintance.

Find friends to exchange cards with in this thread, or in the Fallen London subreddit, or the our official Discord.

We hope you have a happy – or at least interesting – festive season in the Fifth City.

If someone wishes I can send them card (or more if I no one else will ask) as I still have few of them. You can send one in return if you wish to, albeit that’s not obligatory. You can reply here or message me privately if you’re interested in receiving one.

I, too, have Christmas cards to spare. Get in touch here or in-game and I can help you with your menaces!

I’ll just leave this here