Celebrating good fortune.

[quote=Fang]Just got myself a “Guest Room at the Brass Embassy” thanks to my Devil “friends” if one could call anyone that these days.

Onwards to a “Room at the Royal Bethlehem Hotel” to complete my Lodgings quest! Then I will be able to dine at the Bazaar, head to the Smokey Flophouse for some gambling, and then rest at my Handsome Townhouse, after I count my winnings of course.[/quote]
If this is not the time to call someone a devil, then the time shall never come.

I am currently on the same quest as yourself, though I am going about it in a different order as I am currently in my fortress of paperwork at the Bazaar and am at present attempting to accumulate a surfeit of exotic spirits to ply my infernal comrades with in hopes that one might grow careless and either grant me a key to a room, or simply be too inebriated to notice they ‘left one behind’.

I am now a Person of Some Importance!

Not much importance, to be fair. But some.

I just drew both Even More Daring Escape cards in my first five cardflips at New Newgate. (Since I go in with a full deck and no actions, that means I’ll spend all of 20 minutes there.) I’m tempted to flip exactly two more before I leave.

I have reached 100 favor with The Docks, which has the description “Never Buy Your Own Drinks!” - so if anyone is looking for me in the next few days, I will likely be unconscious somewhere in the taverns of the Docks district.

I’m now acquainted with a forger, a soldier and a functionary-er. One more for the complete set!!

A starveling kitty! A starveling kitty! I finally got one of those ravenous pretties!

An Salt Weasel has appeared on my shoulder! I will train it so my Disgraced Rat Bandit Chief can ride it. Hi-yo Silver! Away!

I spent a week flipping cards in Ladybones for a Salt Weasel. I finally gave up, but the very next day, I found one of the d—ed things!

Finally hit 100 across all stats!
Well, 88 shadowy and 89 persuasive with 110 dangerous and 118 watchful without gear but who’s counting

Just started a new account(Finn Tuck)… and found a “Counterfeit head of John the Baptist”… amazing.

Just finished the creation of my Bifurcated Owl

Well I guess I’m the most damned man in the neath. With 338 connected Hell and growing I dare say that I am destined for the place.

(On a side note I think you should unlock titles when you do certain feats. You know so my stats aren’t the only thing that defines my character. I understand that I am a terrifying, lethal, midnight and sinister gentleman but I am also damnable, name-sworn and deadly. Just a thought.)
edited by Cubethulhu on 5/27/2012

Overgoat! With plenty of goods to spare. (I suspect I could pick up a second Overgoat, but why get greedy.)

If you can be so kind as to provide a link to your mantelpiece(Google search for ‘MNess’ revealed nothing) then I would be happy to add your name to the list of The Overgoated
edited by Nigel Overstreet on 10/1/2015

I took another round on the fidgeting Writer storyline, and ended up with 12 Coruscating Souls!

249 Tale of Terror turned into 173 Senses of Deja Vu
173 Sense of Deja Vu turned into 120 Glimpse of Something Larger
120 Glimpse of Something Larger turned into 89 Deal with a Devil
89 Deal with a Devil turned into 59 Room Number at the Royal Beth
59 Room Number at the Royal Beth turned into 36 The Last Hope of a Fidgeting Writer
36 The Last Hope of a Fidgeting Writer turned into 20 Lens of Black Glass
20 Lens of Black Glass turned into 12 Coruscating Soul

746 action
707.5 echoes worth of goods spent
3042.5 echoes of benefit
4.078418231 echoes/action

Added the numbers to the link in my sig, only I wonder if FBG has tweaked their numbers, as it seems it was quite more profitable than before… not that I’m complaining, I’ve got about 350 tales of terror ready waiting ;)

Two feats in a week! I’ve finally become a PoSI, and obtained my Shepherd’s Timepiece from helping the soulless.

Well, there I was at Mahogany Hall, about to flip the single card I had waiting for me upon returning to the Fallen London tab, when I thought “NO! I have to go back to Ladybones Road!” So I did, and then I thought I was being very silly, because it wasn’t as though my last card of the night was going to be a Salt Weasel.

Except it was! Now I need to name it.

I just finished grinding all the way to a zubmarine. The glow of satisfaction makes the whole venture entirely worth the month or two that it took!

After many frustrating attempts, I at last have my Cryptobotanical Rosette.

Also, I’ve reached 200 connected with the Rubbery Men, but alas there is no new moniker to report.

[quote=Dave ]After many frustrating attempts, I at last have my Cryptobotanical Rosette.

Also, I’ve reached 200 connected with the Rubbery Men, but alas there is no new moniker to report.[/quote]

Yes, I know. :-) Hopefully, I will get mine soon!