Briggs-Meyers?

I am usually always INTJ.

I was INTJ the first time I got the test, as a teenager; now I’m a INFP-A. I think that the change is interesting.

INTP from 16personalities.com, it’s funny to see how the supposedly rare combination seems to be a majority here. Shows you what kind of people lurk the forums of a text-based game. And why this is the first online community I’ve seen that I actually feel comfortable and happy being a part of, I suppose.
edited by John Moose on 7/2/2016

Just took the test from that link apparently I am INFP-T

It’s funny, I took a Briggs-Meyers test years ago that said I was INFP. Then I took another one 2 years back that said I was INTP. Then 2 months ago I took a different one that said I was ISFJ. Now I took the one from 16personalities that says I’m INFP-A. So to me it’s either all these quizzes hail different results or I’ve changed my mentality quite a lot over the years.

Says I’m an ENFJ-A. I find funny that someone thought all FL players were gonna be IN. :)
edited by Emain Ablach on 7/2/2016

Huh. I just searched up a couple of other Briggs-Meyers tests, and got INTJ consistently. I do remeber getting INTP a few months back, but apparently switched back into INTJ?

Edit: Well, obviously not everyone on here’s going to be an introvert, but given the nature of this game, I’d say INs still would make up the majority. ^-^&quot
edited by EnigmaticVixen on 7/5/2016

Personally, that its my favorite as well, as it does a lot of good and its explanations of the archetypes are specific enough to be useful while not being so specific as that only one type of person can accept it. Honestly I’m tempted to shell out for the full answer.[/quote]
I didn’t expect such depth in the explanations; apparently one may purchase an entire book of them, but I don’t think I need much more detail than that. Including the aspect of identity, which is new to me, my type is INTP-T.
edited by The Duke of Waltham on 7/6/2016

INFP “Mediator” here. Am I popular yet?

I refuse to be bound by a standardized test meant to arbitrarily categorize people! Personality is not something measured! Every personality is different, you can’t claim two individuals are the same because they happen to have given similar answers!

…Is what I would say, were I to actually be opposed to taking the test. In fact, I’m simply too lazy.

I just did it and rolled up ENFP-T (The Campaigner). I’ve definetly gotten a lot more extroverted and open-minded over the years. I’m never really sure whether I give the correct answers on these questions since I find it very hard to read what I would do in a given situation without input. But I think I got the campaigner, too, the last time I did the test so it might be right.
I certainly think that
&quotWithout more hands-on people to help push day-to-day things along, campaigners’ ideas are likely to remain just that - ideas.&quot fits me to a T.
edited by Infinity Simulacrum on 8/6/2016

Well, I am apparently INFP - The Mediator. The test was surprisingly correct, I am pretty much exactly how it is described, usually instinctively thinking that the victim is probably not as bad as they say - which is usually a fault, rather than a good thing. From what I remember, a lot of &quotMediators&quot flock together, so that’s cool, too.

INFJ. The prophet ;)

INFP, though I know my test results tend to vary on the last two letters.

I am not a big fan of tests like these, especially in work-related contexts. Some of them seem to be a modern version of Humorism.

Anyway, I got INTP as well.

INTJ here! Not sure if these tests have serious scientifical backing tho.
edited by LuckyZero on 8/8/2016

The Mediator (INFP-T)

Having read through the detailed description of the Mediator personality type, I’m astounded by how much that applies to me. Not 100%, but like 95% - that’s me. A bit uncanny, really!
edited by phryne on 8/8/2016

ISTP!