BeNeath: Free 50-page scenario for a BRP / CoC campaign set in Fallen London

:star2: Greetings, Delicious Strangers! :star2:

In case you haven’t already caught it on other platforms, I’d like to share a FREE 50-page scenario for a BRP / Call of Cthulhu TTRPG campaign set in the world of Fallen London! :bat::world_map:

Before we dive into the goodies, a few notes to keep in mind:

• The scenario hasn’t undergone the full playtesting rigmarole yet.
  • English isn’t my first language, so bear with me if you spot a few quirks here and there.
  • While I’ve had a blast with Sunless Sea and MoTR, I had to dive into Fallen London wikias to fill in the lore gaps.
  • The artwork belongs to Failbetter Games, except for a handful of images conjured up by Midjourney AI: page 3 (every single one), pages 9-11 (all the portraits), pages 12-17 (yep, all of them), and page 18 (featuring Chelonites, Shroomers, Blemmigans), oh, and also page 35.
  • The map of London on pages 4-5 has been spiced up with extra spots that may come in handy during a game session!

Having said all that, I’m super open to any cool ideas you might have to make this even better.

You can give it a whirl online on the Homebrewery (works best with Chrome) or download the full PDF from Google Drive.

Oh, and there’s more! I’ve started cooking up a complete campaign “Keeper’s Guide” to go hand in hand with this booklet. Winter will be the time when we kick off play-testing for that one. So, if you’re game, it might be around a year before I can dish it out, along with any tweaks to the custom rules to keep things balanced.

Yeah, I know, time flies when you’re having fun, right? :sweat_smile::mantelpiece_clock::stopwatch:

Cheers to the adventures ahead! :bat: :candle:

15 Likes

Incredibly based that you made this. Thank you for your hard work.

1 Like

Oh right, and for updates on this and other D100 projects, you can also follow me on Twitter.

Yes, I am a hopeless social media n00b. :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t be a proper scenario with no modules written for it, now can it?

Luckily for you, delicious friends, I have one right here.

An Incident In Irrigo

The Homebrewery link is here:

Note that most Homebrewery pages are best viewed on Chrome.

Intended to be a relatively gentle introductory adventure to FL, with some helpful Keeper advice in case someone inexperienced ends up using it.

9 Likes

Ooooooooooooohhhh!

I have no words, that’s awesome!!!

My own full scenario will take a while to come, still polishing it up, and want to test it with my friends before I share it, so your contribution is greatly welcome.

Plus, IRRIGO.

I am sure the community will appreciate it just as well!

THANK YOU! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m late to the party here, but the campaign set and scenario are extremely impressive pieces of work, both in terms of content and design. Well done! I’m looking forward to running this with a game group at some point, and in the meantime it’s a lot of fun to read through. Thanks for sharing this.

3 Likes