Greetings, Delicious Strangers!
In case you haven’t already caught it on other platforms, I’d like to share a FREE 50-page scenario for a BRP / Call of Cthulhu TTRPG campaign set in the world of Fallen London!
Before we dive into the goodies, a few notes to keep in mind:
- The scenario hasn’t undergone the full playtesting rigmarole yet.
- English isn’t my first language, so bear with me if you spot a few quirks here and there.
- While I’ve had a blast with Sunless Sea and MoTR, I had to dive into Fallen London wikias to fill in the lore gaps.
- The artwork belongs to Failbetter Games, except for a handful of images conjured up by Midjourney AI: page 3 (every single one), pages 9-11 (all the portraits), pages 12-17 (yep, all of them), and page 18 (featuring Chelonites, Shroomers, Blemmigans), oh, and also page 35.
- The map of London on pages 4-5 has been spiced up with extra spots that may come in handy during a game session!
Having said all that, I’m super open to any cool ideas you might have to make this even better.
Oh, and there’s more! I’ve started cooking up a complete campaign “Keeper’s Guide” to go hand in hand with this booklet. Winter will be the time when we kick off play-testing for that one. So, if you’re game, it might be around a year before I can dish it out, along with any tweaks to the custom rules to keep things balanced.
Yeah, I know, time flies when you’re having fun, right?
Cheers to the adventures ahead!