Any end-game grinds you're focusing on?

After SMEN 777, I’ve lost my taste for advanced grinding.

come on,just do something easy, like seven heptagoats or smth…

(you are a crazyperson and it’s really awesome you did that btw)

Hmm 777 SMEN? In my experience it takes 1 to 1.5 days actions to get 7 SMEN on Island. Are you sit there for 100-150 days meditating on the Well?

Passionario repeatedly sailed south instead. Each trip gives up to 7 SMEN I think? Still took a long time though.

The 7-point option shuts off at 71+. Only the 1-point option remains.

South-zailing gives 1 point only.

Well my connected: bohemian grind no longer exists (i passed 2000 before the switch so I believe I am the most bohemian person in fallen london, but who knows) so now I’m just doing Affair of the Box towards…probably the goats

Currently working on the ubergoat grind, watchful paramount presence grind, and renown grind because insanity.

I’m on the last steps of my Courier’s Footprint grind, leading to London’s Nerves, without a goat because I’m just that lazy. Currently recovering from Wounds 20 (ouch).

Once I get Nerves, I want to actually get into the Nadir (I’ve still been putting this away), grind some wine probably to get a head start for a noman tattoo, find something else to put off goat grinding for later… the list goes on.

[quote=Dudebro Pyro]I’m on the last steps of my Courier’s Footprint grind, leading to London’s Nerves, without a goat because I’m just that lazy. Currently recovering from Wounds 20 (ouch).

Once I get Nerves, I want to actually get into the Nadir (I’ve still been putting this away), grind some wine probably to get a head start for a noman tattoo, find something else to put off goat grinding for later… the list goes on.[/quote]

could do the grind to acquire masters blood or a fluke core.