Announcing Mr Chimes’ Grand Clearing-Out

It’s a testament to the masterful writing that we’re considering all that worth remembering and taking part in to such an extent, when you realise the titanic proportions!

May that last for all times, may the community stay as loyal, and may the grand success the Clearing-Out was be a herald of more just as wunderful things to come.

All things shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Would you kindly tone down this ailurophobia?
Path into the dreams of Stone Pigs was first trodden - and militarized by Fingerkings, and Masters of the Bazaar seem to have failed to anticipate that possibility altogether - one of the most important dreams in the viscinity of London was unguarded and unprotected. And while it is unfortunate that Viscountess’ entry resulted in a city-wide crisis, it is hardly predictable given consistent Fingerking activity. Our former mayor stood by her campaign promises when she sought to neutralize dream-weapon gap - consider how well fared those of the Fourth City who threw their lot with Fingerkings instead.
In short, Viscountess of Viric Jungle did nothing wrong.
I voted for her, and would do so again.

edited by Dunecat on 8/10/2021
edited by Dunecat on 8/10/2021

[quote=Dunecat]…while it is unfortunate that Viscountess’ entry resulted in a city-wide crisis, it is hardly predictable given consistent Fingerking activity. Our former mayor stood by her campaign promises when she sought to neutralize dream-weapon gap…[/quote]gaps - YouTube

An update to my previous post- I contacted support@failbettergames.com to determine the best course of action given that I was locked out of the options. I was advised that there are a few other players in the same boat as me, and Bruno kindly offered to refund the excess scrip back into Fate.

So for anyone in the same situation (have purchased Scrip with Fate AND purchased all Election/Great Clearing Out items AND have 20+ Scrip remaining) that appears to be the way to go.
edited by Israfel on 8/10/2021

Well, look at that - “Preserver” is now a title you can select from the Urchins if you achieved that status during the dig.

I didn’t achieve that… I am not a Preserver… I am a Destroyer! :cool:

[quote=Israfel]An update to my previous post- I contacted support@failbettergames.com to determine the best course of action given that I was locked out of the options. I was advised that there are a few other players in the same boat as me, and Bruno kindly offered to refund the excess scrip back into Fate.

So for anyone in the same situation (have purchased Scrip with Fate AND purchased all Election/Great Clearing Out items AND have 20+ Scrip remaining) that appears to be the way to go.
edited by Israfel on 8/10/2021[/quote]

I got my 30 free Scrips, used 20 of them to redeem a crappy ring, used the remaining 10 to redeem rare items when the event was about to end.

So in other words, not in any way related to the situation he described.