An agreement amongst seekers

I suspect if there are any loopholes letting you get to 77 tokens w/o a Waxwail they’ll be closed up quickly. no easy way out for Seekers

Agreed. When I got my awards, the tokens I received weren’t affected by the cap, so it must be quite a recent change.

The cap will literally only trigger if you try and accept an award at 50 tokens because of how caps in Storynexus (or at the very least Fallen London) work. Getting put over 50 by accepting an award will just temporarily ignore the cap. Works the same way with Qualities as well as items.
Unless you mean you took an award at 50 and still got tokens in which case idk.
edited by Spacemarine9 on 5/7/2013

Although I do not possess the candle you speak of (and cannot yet partake in fabulous ‘ganging-up-on’s’), I believe I shall soon. And as such, would like to join your pact. With my 30-some-odd enigmas.

I’m in. -Jeff Crowl

That’s ok with me. :) I’m in.

I am HaapaPuu and I wish to join the pact. I am also up for helping a forerunner light the way for us. My own FL activity is a bit low nowadays.

Oh all right. I’m in. I’m just too scared of standing in London. I hope I one day manage to get my candle.

Lnpiun has chosen the path of the betrayer.

While I had but one prize token to my name, he has shown his true colors by this theft and still more by his swift flight from London following his perfidy.

I call upon all men of good faith (as well as women and those of indeterminate gender) to shun him and exact righteous vengeance upon him. While I will naturally seek such retribution myself–and having but recently returned from Hunter’s Keep, am well-prepared to do so, as many times as necessary–I will also be content should another member of this agreement divest him of his ill-gotten gain.

(It should be noted that his name is Lnpiun, with the inital letter being a lowercase ‘L’ rather than an ‘I’, as one might be confused at a quick glance.)

Count me in. For now at least. I imagine further down the line the powers that be may force us to turn on each other. But so long as an option for diplomacy exists, I’ll take it.

[quote=Tesuji]Lnpiun has chosen the path of the betrayer.

While I had but one prize token to my name, he has shown his true colors by this theft and still more by his swift flight from London following his perfidy.

I call upon all men of good faith (as well as women and those of indeterminate gender) to shun him and exact righteous vengeance upon him. While I will naturally seek such retribution myself–and having but recently returned from Hunter’s Keep, am well-prepared to do so, as many times as necessary–I will also be content should another member of this agreement divest him of his ill-gotten gain.

(It should be noted that his name is Lnpiun, with the inital letter being a lowercase ‘L’ rather than an ‘I’, as one might be confused at a quick glance.)[/quote]

Fair enough, although I wasn’t aware you were part of the agreement: if I’m not mistaken, this is your first post in this thread. But perhaps, the list on the first page was updated recently.

I sent a note to the founder of this agreement, as was his request in the original post. My name was on the list as of his update of two days ago.

I sent a note to the founder of this agreement, as was his request in the original post. My name was on the list as of his update of two days ago.[/quote]

Ah, OK: I follow the topic via email, so I must have missed the last edit.

lnpiun, since you did not know that Tesuji was part of the agreement, and since you only managed to steal a single token, perhaps you can come to a slightly less than amicable reconciliation. Let him know your form and take a couple of free stabs, perhaps? Until then, you would be wise to tread lightly around London.

Inpiun also got me for the total of 1 prize token

That’s true: well, that’ll teach me to pay more attention to the list. I guess it’s on, ladies, gentlemen, and miscellaneous :)
edited by Inpiun on 5/9/2013

For convenience, if the first post in this thread could be edited to include the names of all members of this pact this matter would be easier to keep track of.

[color=#009900]hello my lovelies.[li][/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]I use my primary account to test out, among other things, Knife-and-Candle and Eaten content. So I often have prize tokens in my pockets and I’m sometimes vulnerable to betrayal. Three people so far have gone after this account when a window of opportunity opens… Do be aware[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
color=#009900 this isn’t cheating, but I would advise against it, because[/color]
color=#009900 if I happen to be at my keyboard when it happens, I will come straight back atcha, and I have more Searing Enigmas than basically anyone. Fair warning![/color]

Inpuin has attacked me, this is his 2nd infringement. I recommend extreme sanctions[li]
edited by Anstruther Barron on 5/10/2013

[quote=Anstruther Barron]Inpuin has attacked me, this is his 2nd infringement. I recommend extreme sanctions[li]
edited by Anstruther Barron on 5/10/2013[/quote]
[/li][li]
[/li][li]
[/li][li]I’ve just realised the agreement is different to what I thought - I assumed the agreement was just between those agreeing not to steal from each other, and that those who have agreed to nothing may steal with no more punishment than having that person perhaps steal back. (So that the agreement means you are open to attack from fewer people, but not immune, not agreeing means more people might attack you, but you wont get people ganging up on you.) It seems harsh that the penalty for attacking when not part of the agreement is the same as that if part of it.[/li][li]
[/li][li]
[/li]