AMBITIONS UPDATE: BAG A LEGEND IS NOW LIVE!

Gloria did the Persuasive option.

For those beginning the second day of battle, do not heal your wounds if possible - the second Nun requires some “lateral thinking” as it were.

ack! failed an 87% watchful challenge twice on the very first nun. damn you RNG!!!
edited by rebelanarch-82 on 10/15/2014

Oh d…n I just mis-clicked in the House of Mirrors, wrong menace area:(

For anyone else on the third nun, do you know how much Detective’s Progress is needed to move on? Alternately, HOW one moves on? I have built up rather a lot of progress, but I can’t seem to see anything to DO with it.

It’s broken, apparently. I’ve gotten Progress as far as 210, but nothing’s happened and that’s not supposed to be how things are.

1. that’s amazing! guess i should wait a while until it’s fixed.

[color=#ff9900]Sorry about that - if you check the Pursue a Case card you should be able to proceed.[/color]

Sad, tragic violin music from just-offstage.

Wow, 210! And here I was just starting to get a bit suspicious once I’d hit 100. :P

Well, I had Progress up to 32 before I had to leave for work. The gods of the Neath work in strange ways indeed.

Also, a quick query for anyone who has completed the search for the Third Assassin

So, who else is a little - well- unimpressed by our so called &quotassassins&quot? Only the first one gave it a good go I say. Really I just feel sorry for them now. These were their best or were they weak links the Prioress wished to dispose of?

edited by Owen Wulf on 10/16/2014

I suspect that these are the best, but that status resulted them in being pushed far, far beyond their breaking point. Poor nuns.

Only for those who have completed the Search for the Third Assassin

I guess so. I hunt monsters, that’s what defines my character. He is a Monster-Hunter. He has done terrible things before, notably on behalf of Alice against the Game, but killing people who mean no harm to him just seems callow and all the more so when they are seemingly innocent of wrongdoing.

Gloria feels the same way. She let the other two go free, and I don’t mind how expensive it was to be that kind to the third. The price was worth it.

Hold on

The first one could have been spared? I just straight up killed her at a street party I hosted after she had tried to peg me at blank range with a pistol. I only shot her though, so she should be fine.

Nah, I killed the first. Only spared the last two.

[quote=Owen Wulf]Well, I had Progress up to 32 before I had to leave for work. The gods of the Neath work in strange ways indeed.

Also, a quick query for anyone who has completed the search for the Third Assassin

spoiler…

edited by Owen Wulf on 10/16/2014[/quote]

the first sure was expensive to lure out. i wouldn’t say she was &quotgood&quot . challenge/stats-wise anyway. she couldn’t stand against a shattering force or a brilliant mind. the other 2 sound more like they were deliberately avoiding you, so you can’t complete your test. anyhoo, the nuns all seem to be trained to be fighters and survivalists, and not stealthy assassins or ninjas. sinning jenny might make a better assassin. no one would suspect her!

psssssst… 2nd nun snorted at me. hrmph, if that’s how you feel… SPLASH

ooo… i’m a better chessplayer now! trivia: the horsehead amulet doesn’t activate when you &quotdie&quot through the mirrors.
edited by rebelanarch-82 on 10/16/2014

[color=#ff9900]The third chapter of the Bag a Legend update is now live! Can you uncover the secrets of the Chorister’s Bomb?[/color]

Loved it, being a packrat paid off :) Already looking forward to the next part. I know it will be a while as the other ambitions need to be continued first, if they are as good as this my alts will be very happy.

I haven’t even gotten past the Third Nun because I did not have to foresight to stockpile Legal Documents before now. It had not occurred to me that progressing these ambitions would be so resource intensive.