AMBITIONS UPDATE: BAG A LEGEND IS NOW LIVE!

[color=#ff9900]Delicious community, the continuation of the Bag a Legend Ambition is now live! We’re releasing it in three chapters: one today, one tomorrow and one on Thursday. [/color]
[color=rgb(255, 153, 0)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(255, 153, 0)]Today’s chapter is a prologue covering your gruelling training at the convent. If you were at the content cap of the Ambition before, set zail for the convent to pick up the story.[/color]
[color=rgb(255, 153, 0)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(255, 153, 0)]As ever, we’re releasing this content to our beloved community before the more general announcement later today. Do let us know via a bug report if you hit any problems, or come here to discuss what’s happening in the story. I’m very happy to answer questions. But if the answers would be spoilers, expect me to be all foreboding and mysterious because I hardly ever get a chance to do that.[/color]

WIBBLES AT YOU ooh wait curses now need to remember login for that account. SHAKES FIST AT YOU

Woo! Time to wrap up this newspaper edition and head out.

What’s the quickest way to get Collections of Curiosities? Need them to continue the last step of the old cap :P

You could use the assasins storyline at 34 actions/item, at least.

[color=#ff9900]You know most of this, but there’s a few morsels about future Ambition releases in this blog post…[/color]

Good to hear, I am on my way. Unfortunately I turned over all of my accumulated cards from this morning so the journey by Zee is taking quite some time. Still, I should get there within the next hour or so - hopefully.

[color=#ff9900]All power to the engines![/color]

Not quite ready to leave London. as Time the Healer is due sometime in the next day or so, but I am really forward to visiting the Sisterhood soon.

Oh joy, another &quotexam&quot… Oh well, back to London I go.

Loving it!!! :)

edited by Owen Wulf on 10/14/2014

Not asking for spoilers but do the sisterhood want anything special or is just going there enough?

[quote=Owen Wulf]Oh joy, another &quotexam&quot… Oh well, back to London I go.

Loving it!!! :) [/quote]
edited by reveurciel on 10/14/2014

[quote=lady ciel ]Not asking for spoilers but do the sisterhood want anything special or is just going there enough?

[quote=Owen Wulf]Oh joy, another &quotexam&quot… Oh well, back to London I go.

Loving it!!! :) [/quote]
edited by reveurciel on 10/14/2014[/quote]

No, but you might want to make certain that you have no menaces when you leave (especially nightmare and wounds). And save up your cards for the journey by Zee, it makes the trip easier. Otherwise that’s it, you don’t need to take anything.

edited by Owen Wulf on 10/14/2014

Thanks.

ah darnit. i was expecting an annoucement in the messages tab. and by teatime. ho-hum i’m already at zee anyways. thanks.

fun.i have weapons i’ll love to practise on nuns too!
edited by rebelanarch-82 on 10/14/2014

My husband plays Fallen London even more devotedly than I do. Bag a Legend is his character’s Ambition, and he just began playing the first part of the new content. Bravo, FBG! I read over his shoulder, and it was worth the wait.

[color=#ff9900]The next chapter of the Bag a Legend update is now live! Can you survive the Three Assassins? And if you do, will you be the same person you were?[/color]

A small question, how much more time until you start updating the other ambitions?

Heh, I was wondering when an ambition would take us there.

[color=#ff9900]I’m working on Hallowmas next, then I think the Dadd Wing. So it’ll be a few weeks before the next ambition update (which should be Nemesis).[/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]
[color=#ff9900]I should mention that the stories for the ambition updates are all planned out, and the next (probably final!) stages are very thoroughly outlined too.[/color]

I threw somebody off a certain boat. I feel a bit sorry about it, and now I’d like to know whether the other options actually lead to vastly different results, or not? (PM or Journal link will do)