Ambition: Enigma [OLD]

Alexis, clues are good and thoughtful, thank you. wanders off, pondering

Does anyone have a clue as to where a clue might be? Or would a clue to a clue be too much of a clue in itself?

I’ve found two clues, one on the wiki and one through an access code. Haven’t found the Ambition yet, though.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 1/4/2014

Where is the wiki clue ?

Okay, can anyone tell me where I should go looking for clues. Bonus question: is there any gating that I should be aware of? Am I wasting my time looking with a POSI 1 but not POSI 2 character? Am I wasting time looking with a starting alt?

Putting the pieces together. My thanks go out to Fhoenix for providing the insight that got me started.

I should make less uneducated guesses and go look for clues. Thank you all for your answers!

Man, I want to contribute to this lovely guessing game on the IRC (Cocytus is the pioneer of this truthfinding, for certain), but I feel so out of my depth. :(

Got it! does a ladylike victory dance

Aaargh, I can’t help but think I’m massively overthinking this, much like the Mirrorbox of last year. At least I managed to solve that, in the end… here I’ve got no clue. Well, I have lots of clues, I just can’t put them all together! Here’s to another few hours of thinking and altogether too many busted access codes and 404 errors.

Where’s that irc channel? I tried to google it, but the channel I found was empty…

&quotPlaying this will remove all your Rostygold, Whispered Secrets, Sulky Bats, Reprehensible Lizards and Confident Smiles. It will also place you in a condition not immediately susceptible to return.&quot

Alexis, you gave me that lizard. Please don’t take it from me.[li]
edited by mayexist on 1/4/2014

It is linked in my signature! Or Flyte’s signature, either works.
#fallenlondon on irc.synirc.net. you can also use the following link;
Kiwi IRC

The only possible reaction to this is: argh. How on earth do we get out of this place? Raising wounds, do you think?

Thank you, Overlord of Rats. (I’m sorry, I can’t seem to remember the exact title by which you wish to be addressed.)

Ah, I found the answer too, let’s see what content is there.

So I hope one of you lunatics is going to try to enter the House of Chimes with this ambition, because I’d love to see the result of that.

Alexis, stop breaking the fourth wall. (#recycledIRChumor)

I believe we need to get the ambition to 10 first.

I’d love to join in the fun if someone could PM me a starting point that I can follow waits hopefully