Affluent Photographer opportunities sought

I’m interested in the Affluent Photographer storyline. Already completed it once, but I want the other item as well. Feel free to shoot any requests my way, I’ll shoot you one back (I’ve got the card saved up).[li]

EDIT: Managed to complete it, so not looking anymore.
edited by Photon_Man62 on 10/19/2013

No particular reason but I’m always up for it whether giving or receiving. Just fun basically. Wait it sounds like I’m talking about something else…

Have an AF opportunity, if anyone would like me to enlist their aid?

Andeantal, if you would be so kind, my profile name is Emryss, and I would really appreciate it!

No longer interested in Affluent Photographer clues, but I am more than happy to be used to further your own stories! :D

I too am interested in the Affluent Photographer. Feel free to legitimately (and honestly) seek my aid for it.

I’m okay with accepting AP’s and cats for now. Will change my signature if I no longer want them.

[li]EDIT2: no more requests please, I’ve got the bats I need4[/li][li]
edited by Lumyire on 1/17/2014

Loogan Cuthoat would like to investigate the affluent photographer. Anyone interested in sharing?

After ignoring the Affluent Photographer for almost a year, I have finally decided to start her storyline. I will be grateful for any requests, and will be happy to return the favour whenever I get the necessary card.

I have this card and I’m like two days old.

I’m ready to dispense justice/crime/I don’t know what.

(I bought a gun)

Looking for some help with the Affluent Photographer. I’m willing to return the favor, but of course wouldn’t mind a little a charity either.

Many thanks in advance.

So… I just want to know why every one wants to avoid these requests?

No idea. I still accept all requests I’m eligible for, but I’m playing slightly less regularly than I was…

I sort of want to see what Affluent Photographer does now that makes everyone wish to avoid it, so if anyone wishes to send me some mutual work it’d be appreciated. Don’t betray me please.

I don’t want the requests because I have the items I want from it, and it’s low ppa. I imagine it’s the same for others who say they don’t want the requests.

I’m trying to get the other item, but I never seem to get the card. I’ll send requests back too if I ever actually get the card.

I’m seeking honest calls for help – and happy to send them back!