Acknowledgeable Achievements and Accoutrements

[quote=hwango][quote=Branden Linton]I may be the highest ranked connected Hell at 324. .
P.S. I’m not stopping till I get my stat to 666. There better be a new title by then.[/quote]
What title do you have now?
edited by hwango on 5/15/2012[/quote]

Hell’s Crony Since 200 are so.

so my [color=rgb(190, 16, 7)]48618 [/color]Cryptic Clues are a lot? I’ve been afraid to spend them. Ridiculous Hat [color=rgb(190, 16, 7)](you have 316) isn’t as few as I feared I’d need soon?[/color]

I have no idea - I can only assume something at the University, but since it was quite some time ago it’s possible that they’ve since capped whatever storylet it was at 10 (according to my records, I was booted out in February of 2011, so they’ve had at least a year to install a limit). I know I haven’t been able to raise it since. I guess I should put that on my mantelpiece after all.

I’m relatively new in Fallen London and far too easily distracted to focus on a singular item or achievement - I’d rather have a little bit of everything.

The closest thing I have is Connected: Masters 9.

[quote=Passionario]I’m relatively new in Fallen London and far too easily distracted to focus on a singular item or achievement - I’d rather have a little bit of everything.

The closest thing I have is Connected: Masters 9.[/quote]
That is quite singular, sir! How did you do that? I thought all options to raise Connected: The Masters cap out after level 5 or so.

By fighting on the front line in Mr. Pages’ war against pestilent and obstacudent literature.

By fighting on the front line in Mr. Pages’ war against pestilent and obstacudent literature.[/quote]

Highest Connected: Masters I’ve heard of. What’s the title? I know 8 is ‘Indiscretions may be possible.’

Something I’m wondering: Does the Master Thief quality cap eventually?

The same as for 8.

I still have a False Lead. That’s probably not very interesting, but it’s mine.

I’m also rather Sympathetic about Ratly Concerns, but I’ve been neglecting that lately, so it’s only up to 26.

edited by Cedric Appleby on 5/19/2012

Never heard of that. Where did you get it?

Searing Enigmas were briefly available at the Bazaar, by mistake. When they realised the error, purchased Enigmas became False Leads.

Never heard of that. Where did you get it?[/quote]

When Searing Enigmas were created - about a year ago, I think - they were accidentally put up for sale at the Bazaar. The mistake was corrected after a few days, and all existing Searing Enigmas were converted to False Leads. They have literally no use at all, but they do make for a nice mantelpiece.

/EDIT: D–n, too slow! The good Sir is correct.
edited by Cedric Appleby on 5/19/2012

They must’ve been expensive… did you get your echoes back when the enigma was changed to a False Lead?

I don’t recall how much they were selling for, but False Leads had the same Sell price as the original Buy price.

Indeed. They cost 2 pence to buy and initially sold for half that amount. After they were ‘removed’ from the game, the sell price was bumped up to 2. It’s really not much of an achievement to have one, more of a token to say that I was there when that screw-up happened. (“Enigmagate”)

You should probably get a t-shirt… :)
“I thought I bought a Searing Enigma but all I got was a False Lead!”
edited by Rupho Schartenhauer on 3/24/2015

Well, finally hit Connected: The Duchess: 50. Very slow going, I must say. I’ll probably keep working on it, it’d be nice to hit 100 at least.

Finally finished my twelfth Romance Novel! …I think that’s enough for now.

I am suitably impressed. I’m also curious as to whether you made them a series or if they’re all standalone?