Accidentally sold my soul!

It’s purpose is to be sold or to be left alone in your equipment waiting for better times.

t’s a semi-rare item without any current uses.

I sold my soul many times when there was a card that could be drawn in university with standard frequency that always gave you your soul back.
Now the devs changed the card to only have a small chance of giving the soul and I’m trapped in soulessnes, oh woe is me.

Which option with bundle gave You your soul back?
edited by Polybius on 10/10/2014

I did the Fun with the Fisher KIngs option. At my level the stuff is still ranging from semi useful to very much so, and I got my Soul back after a ton of actions. if you know a better way i suggest that, but if not it’s not a bad way of getting it.

The Devil-Bone Dice do have one use of which I’m aware. It’s one of the required items used to craft a Collection of Curiosities.

[quote=A B Nile]The same place you grind nearly all connections at low levels: the Carnival.

As far as I know, the only ones that you can’t reliably increase to 10 there are Masters, Somerset and Benthic.[/quote]

Can’t do glass or shroud there either, but they’re not really a traditional connection, so.

[quote=Kylestien]Good news! I got my soul back! :)

…Now, a new question: what is the purpose of Devilbone Dice?[/quote]

They’re a good mantlepiece item since they’re so g-d d----d rare. (And no, they’re not part of the shopping list for a collection of curiosities, although even then it’d probably still be simpler to use the war of assassins for them.)

Apparently they changed the long list of items that are needed for a Collection of Curiosities. It used to include both Devilbone Dice and Trembling Amber.

Well trembling amber at least isn’t that hard to find

…if you have access to the nadir. Okay maybe that is pretty hard to find.

According to my Wiki research there doesn’t seem to be an abundance of actual use for the Rubbery Items. Even Nadir conversions seem to be non-profitable, rather an €cho for €cho trot up the Tier.

As a completionist I’ll gather them anyway but they seem a bit underused atm, IMHO.

About all I know of is you can turn unearthly fossils into research notes. And none of the higher stuff has a use.

Is this still possible? According to the wiki, the soul can only be regained at 200 now, and Fisher kings max out at 130.

Nope. You should make a new thread to ask questions like this in the future, but the answer is a simple nope. They patched it, and now soul recovery is even harder- mostly because the epa on soul sales was too high, i believe.