Accidentally bought 1500 Cheerful Goldfish

Which was an expensive mistake.

So… worst accidental purchases anyone else has made? I was around for and enjoyed the Weasel Incident.

4 Likes

In case you’re wondering what to do with them, there’s a particular lab experiment which needs 500 Goldfish - it’s one-time only, but just maybe you haven’t done it yet?

I don’t remember buying the wrong item, or too much of one item, at the Bazaar but I definitely sold things there which I’d later wish I hadn’t.

4 Likes

Does mistakenly making the same thing twice and then being able to sell it (because unsaleable) or use it count? I have several things like that, including a useless extra upgrade to the butchery.
Re. the fishies – think of it like this: you’ll always be perfectly chilled out and never suffer another nightmare, ever.

1 Like

FBG just made a very… specific tweet. So uh, keep us posted how the fishes are doing.

I certainly hope this doesn’t lead us to one thousand fingerkings in a fishtank.

3 Likes

Please god no. I still haven’t finished Weaseller 2. I can’t take another weird vanity grind I will feel compelled to do

4 Likes

Ha, thanks for reminding me about it! Are there any profitable ways to get rid of those Snek favours?

2 Likes

As far as I’m aware no. Based on the wiki pretty much the only useful repeatable dump is parabolan hunting.

2 Likes

I was actually attempting to buy 500 goldfish for this experiment, so now I only have 1000 additional goldfish!

I have a vague memory of needing them for the trip down to Fluke street, but I can’t see myself doing that often enough… anyhow… I guess my salon is going to have a nautical theme. Lots of tanks. Lots of unblinking fishy eyes…

3 Likes

I didn’t know there was a Weaseller two accomplishment but I have an immediate compulsion to do it now…

3 Likes

What?? Weaseler 2???

I need that and I don’t know or care why.

4 Likes

Thanks for reminding me to finish corrupting my weasels. :paw_prints:

Accomplishments

• A Weaseller

A Weaseller - Your numerous weasels are all secretly possessed by Fingerkings

You are widely acknowledged to be ‘that one with all the weasels’.

4 Likes

Okay, I’ll ask. I don’t even know that I want to do this but I have to know…How do you corrupt your weasels?

2 Likes

Or just ONE really, really big tank.

It’s something you can do in Parabola. Go to the Dome of Scales, while the Fingerkings are ascendant. (If they are not ascendant, you’ll need to wage Parabolan warfare on their behalf first.)

The Fingerkings are happy to help with this atop the Dome. Bring a lot of weasels, like the 500 you got to get the first Weaseler accomplishment. And be aware that this is not exactly a stimulating process - think an action per weasel. But also think of the glory! :crazy_face:

Wow, wanna give some to me?

Also, we really need to have some kind of player-to-player bartering system in the game.

Thanks. Actually, it was 400 weasels (I always top back up to at least 400 after I lose some). I’m not sure I want to give the Fingerkings that much support, but I’ll think about it now that I know that’s possible. Thanks.

400, 500, what are a few weasels between friends? :wink:

3 Likes

That’s the spirit! The more Weasels, the better!

1 Like