A season of Exceptional Stories: Heart's Blood

Wait, some of you never got to meet the Thief of Faces? Are you sure you didn’t run into him?

…very sure?

How would you know, if you did?

Perhaps you did.

Was there ever an official comment on if you could replay all 3 exceptional stories to gain this reward again?

Flint and the Waltz That Moved The World are absolutely worth playing twice, and I would certainly be more tempted to replay The Machine of Death as well if I would get a second copy of whatever the reward is (assuming it’s as amazing as we’re all hoping.)

I don’t believe there ever was a suggestion that that might be possible. Or at least that’s my understanding. Replaying stories has always been at least 3 months since the end of the relevant month so the usual timeframes would not work and there has never been any suggestion that there might be an exception for Heart’s Blood.

Ah, so is the assumption that the Heart’s Blood reward will be a limited time opportunity? Many of my friends have unlocked but not finished several of those stories (especially Flint, which is quite the time investment to make during the holiday season.) So that would good to announce so no one misses out on the reward they earned…

Ah, so is the assumption that the Heart’s Blood reward will be a limited time opportunity? [/quote]
Pretty sure he’s saying the opposite, actually- that the reward will be a limited-time opportunity to get now, but if you’ll wait for the relevant story to re-open it’ll be fully availible. (Also that the reward will be a you only get 1 reward, as usual for most fate-locked stories.)
edited by Grenem on 2/8/2016