A Clay Man is giving out coins!

I will let the good clay man speak for himself.

(It is not sockpuppetry if I admit the person below is me before even posting, right? Right?)
[i]edited by Byron Man on 6/27/2012

2013 EDIT: NOT GIVING OUT COINS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SORRY ABOUT THAT.
[/i]
edited by Byron Man on 2/15/2013

[ul][li]THIRTY COINS FOR EACH PERSON ONLY. NO MORE THAN ONCE PER PERSON.
[/li][li]DON’T ASK FOR COINS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE IN THE NEATH.[/li][li]DON"T ASK FOR COINS IF YOU ARE NOT A TRUE CITIZEN OF THE NEATH. ([color=#0066cc]FREE OF SURFACE TIES[/color])[/li][li]DON’T TRICK ME. DON’T LIE TO ME. I WILL SEND YOUR NAME TO THE NEWSPAPER IF YOU LIE TO ME. I HAVE A NOTEBOOK.[/li][li]THE [color=#cc9900]MARVELOUS-SEEKER[/color] GET PRIORITY. JUST TELL ME IF YOUR AMBITION IS [color=#0066cc]HEART’S DESIRE[/color].[/li][li] I [color=#cc0000]DO NOT[/color] STEAL FROM THE MUSEUM OF MISTAKES. PLEASE [color=#cc0000]DO NOT[/color] SENDING THESE REQUEST TO ME. I AM NOT A THIEF.[/li][/ul][ul][li]I GATHER [color=#6600cc]AT LEAST 20 COINS PER DAY.[/color][/li][li]UP TO [color=00ffff]3 PEOPLE PER DAY.[/color][/li][li] BE PATIENT. I MOVE SLOWLY.[/li][/ul][color=#ff0066]SEND ME A LITTLE BIRD TO ASK ME FOR COINS AT http://twitter.com/AdamiteCitrine (WHICH IS TO SAY, FOLLOW ME)[/color]
[color=00ffff]PLEASE LEAVE YOUR TWITTER USERNAME AND A LINK TO YOUR FALLEN LONDON PROFILE.[/color]
===========================================================================
[color=#00cc00]LIST OF PLAYERS THAT RECEIVED COINS:[/color]

Brom Girvan (Brandon Linton / Cubethulhu)
Wes Jones (hwango)
Eustacia (Miss Eustacia) [color=#990000]-RESERVED-[/color]
Vyrlokar (Vyrlokar)
Piklaus (Miss Patchling)
Parthenia (Maddyanne1)
Jacob Stadtfeld (Damian Sharp / JStadtfeld)
NyteSong (NyteSong)
Adella Farewood (AdellaFarewood) [color=#990000]-RESERVED-[/color]
Deemitka (deemitka)
nedemmons (rationalized1)
Aiedail (Azalea Angel / aiedail)
Jane DeWitt (?) [color=#990000]-TWITTER / FORUM NAME UNKNOWN-[/color]
Grunj (GrunjMufn)
Olorin (wlerin)
Quinninawaistcoat (quinninawaistcoat / quinnrhys)
Jonathan Hawke (jonhawkeesq)
Tea Biscuit (carolynhill_ucb)
Corentin Os (CorentinOs)

(TOTAL: 17 + 2 RESERVED)

[color=#ff0000]LIST OF LIARS FROM WHOM I WANT TO HEAR SCREAMS:[/color]

NONE, THANKFULLY
(TOTAL: 0)
CURRENT STOCK: [color=#006600]224 COINS (7 PEOPLE)[/color]
REMAINING COINS FOR TODAY ([color=#cc00cc]9/2/2012[/color]): [color=#cc0000]30 COINS (1 PORTION) REMAINING, [/color][color=#660099]60 COINS (2 PORTIONs) GIVEN[/color][color=#660099]
[/color]

edited by AdamiteCitrine on 8/30/2012
edited by AdamiteCitrine on 9/2/2012
edited by AdamiteCitrine on 9/2/2012

Is this meant to help out those following a certain Ambition, or are you gathering smiles from a wider audience?

THE MARVELOUS-SEEKERS GET PRIORITY. BUT ALL AMBITIOUS FRIENDS NEED A BOTTLE OF HORSE-VOMIT EVENTUALLY. SO I WILL GIVE THEM COINS TOO.

This confuses me greatly. Then again if there are coins to be had I will take some.
edited by Cubethulhu on 6/20/2012

[quote=Branden Linton]This confuses me greatly. Then again if there are coins to be had I will take some.
[/quote]
YOUR COINS ARE SENT. SMILE. ALL SHALL BE WELL AND ALL MANNER OF THING SHALL BE WELL.

Well, then I’ll cheerfully accept some when you get around to me. Thanks. = )

I CAN’T GIVE IT TO YOU UNLESS YOU FOLLOW ME.

The little twittery bird says I’m following you. Maybe it’s hoarse from twittering all day and needs a moment to rest.

YOUR COINS ARE SENT. SMILE. ALL SHALL BE WELL AND ALL MANNER OF THING SHALL BE WELL.

Soon, it is to be hoped, I shall be free of surface ties, and it is further to be hoped that it will be in time to collect some of your largesse.

ALL SHALL BE WELL AND ALL MANNER OF THING SHALL BE WELL. THERE WILL BE A PILE OF COINS RESERVED FOR YOU, THEN.

I’m NOT in need of any coin, but I thoroughly approve both of the initiative and the quirky narrative device. Two thumbs up _

On a completely unrelated note I like your hat.

[quote=AdamiteCitrine]
[color=#ff0000]LIST OF LIARS I WANT TO HEAR SCREAMS FROM:[/color] [/quote]

Surely you mean “List of Liars From Whom I Want to Hear Screams?”
While I am in no need of specie from any city, I hardily approve this endeavor and shall, in return, gladly offer any assistance our Kaolinite benefactor requests.

This amuses me greatly… but while everyone needs a bottle of fouth airag eventually, this GIVES coins. It does not require coins. Only marvelous seekers need coins.

THANK YOU FOR THE CORRECTION, MOLE-MAN. I WILL STILL GIVE OUT COINS TO EVERYONE THOUGH. BUT BE ASSURED THAT ALL MARVELOUS-LOOKER GET PRIORITY. BY THE WAY YOU LOOK LIKE MY FRIEND THE SUBTLE MOLE. ARE YOU RELATIVES?[quote=Nigel Overstreet]
Surely you mean “List of Liars From Whom I Want to Hear Screams?”
While I am in no need of specie from any city, I hardily approve this endeavor and shall, in return, gladly offer any assistance our Kaolinite benefactor requests.[/quote]

THANK YOU FOR YOUR OFFER AND CORRECTION, MISTER OVERSTREET. PERHAPS ONE DAY I MIGHT NEED YOUR HELP, PERHAPS NOT. BUT I APPRECIATE THE OFFER.
edited by AdamiteCitrine on 6/20/2012

I’m not pursuing the marvelous, but one of my alts is, and I’ve already sent it my First city coins. I’ve already followed you on Twitter

No, but I have worked with her before.

I DON’T QUITE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEANT, BUT I SENT THE COINS TO YOU ANYWAY. SMILE. ALL SHALL BE WELL AND ALL MANNER OF THING SHALL BE WELL.