A Clay Man is giving out coins!

I DON’T QUITE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEANT, BUT I SENT THE COINS TO YOU ANYWAY. SMILE. ALL SHALL BE WELL AND ALL MANNER OF THING SHALL BE WELL.
[/quote]
I am grateful dear sir. I will do my best to give you a smile, but I seem to have lost the knack while pursuing the killer of my daughter. Now people say that I only look menacing when I smile.

I would gladly take some coins sir. My pursuit is Nemesis but, I wonder why not try anyway?

YOUR COINS ARE SENT. SMILE. ALL SHALL BE WELL AND ALL MANNER OF THING SHALL BE WELL.

Please, sir, I’d like some too.

ARE YOU KNOWN AS PARTHENIA?
IN ANY CASE, YOU ARE CURRENTLY BEYOND MY REACH. BUT I SHALL RESERVE YOUR PORTION.

edited by AdamiteCitrine on 6/24/2012

I am indeed. Vacationing on Hunter’s Keep at the moment.

If possible, I would love some coins too,Mr.Citrine :)

ARE YOU FREE OF SURFACE TIES? YOUR STATS SEEM TOO LOW FOR IT.

Not quite there yet good sir,but soon I will be free of these cumbersome ties.
Please reserve a pile of coins for me!

I have followed you on Twitter and my Heart’s Desire Ambition could truly benefit from your magnanimous nature my good citizen! Thank you so much in advance!

I am well on my way on the Marvelous, but more coins puts me ahead of the game, one would assume.

YOUR COINS ARE SENT. SMILE. ALL SHALL BE WELL AND ALL MANNER OF THING SHALL BE WELL.

@deemitka on twitter, and I do indeed seek the Heart’s Desire

Thank you ever so much you darling ClayMan! I have had a soft spot for your kind ever since I visited the Disc world.

Thank you very very much, dear AdamiteCitrine! Please call on me if you need anything.

If I may ask, what is your source of coins that you give them away so freely?

Spending Secret story. Normally I need about 22+ actions for 20 coins per cycle. It can be unreliable due to needing to draw the Secret and Spending card at the last step.
The main advantage is that it doesn’t require me to juggle multiple accounts and entirely self-sustainable.
(I will have the Clay Man fib up something more in-character in a moment.)
edited by Byron Man on 6/28/2012

YOUR COINS ARE SENT. SMILE. ALL SHALL BE WELL AND ALL MANNER OF THING SHALL BE WELL. ALTHOUGH I RECOMMEND YOU TO ARRANGE FOR OTHER CITIZEN TO ACQUIRE REMAINING COINS FOR YOU INSTEAD OF BUYING THEM WITH SURFACE-MONEY, OR RETRIEVE IT FROM OTHER CRIMINALS.

I would be extraordinarily grateful were you to send me coins, I am seeking my Heart’s Desire and am a true child of the Neath. (@aiedail)