Zubmariner will be released on 11 October 2016!

[color=#0066ff]Please find full details, screenshots &c on the blog![/color]
edited by h4nchan on 8/16/2016

Awesome!!!

oh god this is lovely

omg I remember how long I needed to survive in the original SS. if Zub is even more dangerous, I guess I can look forward to a whole lot of dying…

“a whole lot dying…” So so true, and so so awesome! I love games with perma-death and a desire to kill the player a lot – like really hard, and all the time. It makes survival so much more meaningful to me.

So, well, I so hope you’re right Phryne.

Any chance the Pirate DLC will be released Oct 11TH as well? Please!!!

I’m interested in seeing if we can find Station 1 or 2 (or 6) under the Zee.

So what I’ve gleamed so far is a giant mechanical turtle-city somewhere beneath the surface of the Sea of Statues, a giant Fluke-ish monstrosity close to Polythreme, and two definetly creepy-looking enemies.

Looks promising.

I just hope the Drownie cities make it in.
edited by Infinity Simulacrum on 8/16/2016

Will it be possible to buy SS and Zubmariner in one pack?

“My Zubmarine is a convertible.” -Graffiti

The depths of the sea have always been terrifying to me because there’s a lot of dangerous, grotesque and downright weird things down there.

So I’m really looking forward to exploring the depths of the Unterzee, which I’m certain will have none of those issues.

[quote=WotanAnubis]The depths of the sea have always been terrifying to me because there’s a lot of dangerous, grotesque and downright weird things down there.

So I’m really looking forward to exploring the depths of the Unterzee, which I’m certain will have none of those issues.[/quote]
For that exact same reason, I find the depths of the sea hilarious. Have you read the damn strange catch descriptions?

[quote=Infinity Simulacrum]Have you read the damn strange catch descriptions?[/quote]I love those descriptions. Learned three fascinating new words from them: echinoderm, pedipalp and photophore.