Your character's tattoo

What does it look like? Why did they get it? What significance does it have?

Lamea’s first tattoo was a drunken, random choice she made with a friend. She got Flute Street; her friend, unfortunately, got the formidable aunt.

When I get around to drawing it, it’s going to look like one of those skyline tattoos ( http://cdn2.matadornetwork.com/blogs/1/2014/06/Skylines-940x705.jpg like the one on the right ), across her thigh like a garter.

Her second tattoo was picked sober: Hellfire. I didn’t go by the game’s description of ‘cherry red with sin yellow.’ Instead, I figured Lamea would ask for one of Hell’s burning roses over her heart.

So: Tattoos?

Eli had his first tattoo when he was still on the surface: the countenance and name of his beloved on the inside of his wrist.
His second tattoo was drawn over the first, so it can no longer be seen. It is a large, black spot. Blacker than black, as if you were looking through his arm rather than at it.
He often gazes into it. It no longer gazes back.

Zantumall has two. The first one is the jewel, from Ambition: Light Fingers. The actual jewel in question turned out to be something rather different than expected, but the way I see it the tattoo just means something different now. It’s rather fitting, actually, as I started the character as a self-interested, greedy hedonist and he’s become someone a little more principled since.

The second one is the Invisible City. I’ll leave that one up to interpretation.

Two tattoos: the Sun, in memory of his native France- and a Knight chess piece, in memory of his status as a Monochromatic Myrmidon (a seasoned player of Chess with death). It would be cool if the river was incorporated somehow. Imagine the knight imposed on this image:

Imgur
edited by friendshipranger on 3/14/2016

[quote=friendshipranger]Two tattoos: the Sun, in memory of his native France- and a Knight chess piece, in memory of his status as a Monochromatic Myrmidon (a seasoned player of Chess with Death.
edited by friendshipranger on 3/14/2016[/quote]

Strange, I have the exact same pair in that order. The Sun, for remembrance and the Knight for that which we strive against.

Dirae Erinyes has two names on their right palm: Dirae Erinyes in a heavy script and Pygmalion in a lighter script (Your own name opened with route to the Nadir).
On their left hand is a face of their first wife. She is a smiling middle aged women, daughter of a British officer and his Indian Mistress. Dragged to England as a sole inheritor, she took joy in living on the edges of polite society, discovering the mysteries of the surface. (Face of your beloved tattoo).

Flesh-Stick: EYEBALLS! NOTHING BUT EYEBALLS! SO NATURALLY WHEN THE FEAST ROLLED AROUND, I GOT ANOTHER EYEBALL CAUSE IT WOULD’VE RUINED THE SYNERGY OTHERWISE.

HERE IS A PIC OF ME CHILLAXING SO YOU CAN SEE 'EM ALL:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=99870156

[quote=Kukapetal]Flesh-Stick: EYEBALLS! NOTHING BUT EYEBALLS! SO NATURALLY WHEN THE FEAST ROLLED AROUND, I GOT ANOTHER EYEBALL CAUSE IT WOULD’VE RUINED THE SYNERGY OTHERWISE.

HERE IS A PIC OF ME CHILLAXING SO YOU CAN SEE 'EM ALL:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=99870156[/quote]
All the better to see you with?

Flesh-Stick: WELL NOW YOU’RE MAKING ME WISH I HAD GOTTEN TEETH INSTEAD!

Millicent grits her teeth.

&quotOf course there’s one. There’s always one, and then there’s always one…&quot

&quotNo. You are wrong. There’s more this time.&quot

She turns around, fist clenched. Then her eyes go wide.

&quotOh, buggers.&quot

&quotChildren, please be patient and do not wander off while the nice lady draw your tattoos. You there get to go first, since it’s your birthday! Happy birthday! Everyone sing the song while the nice lady work!&quot

I have, so far, only gotten one tattoo, spreading along my entire back, depicting the gritty landscape of Fallen London, with the Bazaar at the center of it.
I may also add an another such marking to my body, but I am still unsure as to what to portray on it.

A single bee on her forearm - to always remind herself of her crimes and what is at stake.

(aka &quotRed honey is baaaaad, don’t do it again!&quot. The truth about the stuff freaked her out.)