Who Wants Rose Gifts? Requests Taken Here!

Available: 1 Poetry Book, 3 Cards 2 kettles or Masks 45 Teeth, 3 cats, 19 rats
edited by Yuuki on 2/4/2022

I’m looking for a Antediluvian Ushabti! I can return just about any other gift. Feel free to let me know what you want (as long as it’s approx equivalent in value)! Thanks!

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/roxanne%20dahlstrom

I’m looking to trade for a Metaphysically Educated Rattus Faber and a Decanter of Lachrymose Chartreuse. Will trade for your choice of non-Fate locked items.

I can also offer exchanges of teeth.

[quote=r dahlstrom]I’m looking for a Antediluvian Ushabti! I can return just about any other gift. Feel free to let me know what you want (as long as it’s approx equivalent in value)! Thanks!

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/roxanne%20dahlstrom[/quote]
Hello Miss Dahlstrom, I was going to send you a Ushabti but I get an error saying you are not eligible for me to send you one. Something about us being in different settings apparently. I will try again later. If I can get one in the mail to you I would appreciate one in return is you can please.

KenShi’s Stall

Available items:

• A glass of teeth
  • Fungal-themed poetry
  • Pink-painted cat
  • Singed playing card

I would love to adopt a cat and have teeth to return the favour. Shiny teeth. Also, one Lachrymose Chartreuse would delight my spirit. I am sorry the teeth are not as valuable as either of them.

Sent! Enjoy your feline darling.

I’m looking for chartreuse, a chess piece, and a cat. I can return the favor! IG name is the same.
edited by Nasturtium on 2/9/2022

Are you still interested in a chartreuse for chartreuse trade? [quote=nor]I’m looking to trade for a Metaphysically Educated Rattus Faber and a Decanter of Lachrymose Chartreuse. Will trade for your choice of non-Fate locked items.
Are you still interested in a chartreuse for chartreuse trade?

I can also offer exchanges of teeth.[/quote]
edited by Nasturtium on 2/9/2022

Long time player with significant resources to send non-fate gifts, and would be very keen to receive them.

Teeth of St. George and Pink-Painted Cat are preferable requests, as I have masses of cryptic clues and appalling secrets. I can also do ME Rattus Faber as I have a decent (but not large) volume of incendiary gossip.
Note: Gifts of equivalent Masquing level will be sent back (as I just had the first one come in worth 1, with a request for a reciprocation worth 2)

I can also consider Fate gifts if pre-agreed and of the same value ofc
edited by Krayven on 2/16/2022

Yeah, that was me. Apologies – I wasn’t trying it on, I just picked one that appealed without looking properly.

Hello. I am happy to exchange rose gifts with anyone (fate or not). Please just send me a gift and/or a message in-game. Fallen London

I’m sorry I didn’t see your message in time!