Which Except. Stories use rare items/qualities?

Reviving this because I finally managed to find some spare time and clean up my stuff and finally update the sheet!

Thanks to those that posted here and messaged me via Discord or Reddit! :)

I had an option to use an unused mirrorcatch box in last month’s story about the chateau, though I have no idea which story I had the box from?
edited by Nathalia on 1/30/2021

[quote=Nathalia]I had an option to use an unused mirrorcatch box in last month’s story about the chateau, though I have no idea which story I had the box from?

edited by Nathalia on 1/30/2021[/quote]You can get mirror catch boxes after finishing Cut with Moonlight.
Thanks for the input, but also for reminding me to get that story! :)

This most recent one, “The Thing That Came in From the Fog” (March 2021), has a few. I haven’t finished the story all the way yet, but there are options for a Tapestry from the Elder Continent (possible reward for Fate-locked Foreign Office extension), and the Presbyterate Diplomat (FotR companion, free tier).

Hehe, thanks for the bump! :) I just saw the post and the Tapestry from the Elder Continent, but I’m glad there are more! :D

Does the connected pet for the constables count at the beginning count?

[quote=Winthropx]Does the connected pet for the constables count at the beginning count?[/quote]Of course it does.
I see it wasn’t reported by now so my guess is that the option is visible only if you own him.
Thanks!

I can see the option, and I don’t own that connected pet, so that isn’t the case.

All added and some Lost in Reflection renown requirements! :)

Thank you all!

Alright, bump for a Dream of Innocence!

The most recent one (Reunion, June 2021) has several tie-ins to other Fate stories. There are options unlocked by having completed The Garden Embassy; The Empress’ Shadow; and The Gift. I don’t believe they required specific endings, but I’m not 100% sure.

One branch also requires A Nocturnal Visitor to the Palace Cellars 3+.
edited by PSGarak on 5/27/2021

Another month, another bump! :)

Fate Story tie ins for The Gift, The Empress’s Shadow, and The Garden Embassy.

A Nocturnal Visitor to the Palace Cellars3 also comes up

Nice, thanks for the confirmation!
Do you happen to know the value of the quality?

[quote=Skinnyman]Nice, thanks for the confirmation!
Do you happen to know the value of the quality?[/quote]

3 for Visitor. The others I am uncertain, but having completed all three they were all options. I assume Completing them is enough.

Bump

Apologies for resurrecting this necro thread. I just wondered if anyone is still updating the Google Sheet apart from adding the names of new ES?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17giMGA6BwBe3tFPfG9yPnDgookYVHtEKZfs3nQukCDU/edit#gid=280001909

This information is now represented on the Wiki. Most attention has shifted there instead of the Google docs.

2 Likes

Ah, thank you.
(This bit added because, oops, post must be at least 20 characters. Gotta love those roolz.)

Later:
Please clarify how and in what form it is represented.

I wanted to check whether a quality had been picked up for an older ES. The Wiki page for the story only has links to the thread on here and no other relevant information. More recent threads for ESs on here don’t feature the request to update special items or qualities.
If the project has been given up, that’s understandable, it was presumably a labour of love.

They’re hidden by default to avoid spoilers. On the wiki page for an ES, expand the section titled “Notable Rewards and Tie-Ins.”

1 Like

Whelp, sorry, but forgot to update the sheet as well! I did post in the thread of it, but everything else was erased from my memory!

1 Like