When you get a Rat on a String with your dress

Shocked woman finds mouse ‘sewn into her Zara dress’ after noticing pungent odour

Found this odd Surface news earlier. It seems that a young woman had unfortunately found that their dress comes with a bit extra rat. While it’s indeed horrible to find a rodent in your clothing in the Surface, I wonder what the Neathy ladies would think about having one? What would its stats be?

The pungent odor would surely reduce one’s Persuasive. Based on the article, it apparently would also increase Nightmares. Perhaps you could use it blackmail your clothier??
[li]

[quote=Lady Sapho Byron]The pungent odor would surely reduce one’s Persuasive. Based on the article, it apparently would also increase Nightmares. Perhaps you could use it blackmail your clothier??
[li][/quote]

[/li][li]Well if it will help me bypass all of those Criminal Favours requirements for higher tier Rag Trade Items then by all means blackmail away :)[/li]

Looks like Zara was exceptionally stingy in creating that Ratskin Suit. Only one rat? What has the surface world come to.

Nothing Shadowy about a garment with a pungent odor! Apparently Zara didn’t realize that when you’re sewing with rat, you have to tan it first.

A dress with a pocket specifically for my rat friends to hide in is much better then a rotten rat dress.