When will christmas begin?

I know the advent calender begins on the first, but when will lacre become availible with the urchins, and TTH bring lacre-fall to your doorstep?

It’s probably not known, but when do you expect?
edited by Grenem on 11/30/2015

generally you’ll get the quality snowbound every Time, the healer in December, so depending on what day yours falls some time this week. The game devs try to insure everyone gets the same number of them so I wouldn’t be surprised if they had it starting today even though it’s still November

Do you think the urchins option wll be availible as soon as the first person gets snowfall, or not until you, personally, get snowfall?

According to the wiki, you need &quotA Clear Path&quot and Taste of Lacre 1 to unlock the option, so you can buy Lacre from them as soon as you’ve successfully dealt with your first snow-fall and bucket.
edited by Amélie Vaincœur on 11/30/2015

According to the wiki, you need &quotA Clear Path&quot and Taste of Lacre 1 to unlock the option, so you can buy Lacre from them as soon as you’ve successfully dealt with your first snow-fall and bucket.
edited by Amélie Vaincœur on 11/30/2015[/quote]
So i suppose i can’t just hold onto the nadir until the oppurtunity arises, since i won’t get it until TTH.
Thanks!

Unless you’re in Oz, in which case you’ll miss out on getting Snowbound from TTH on Tuesday morning, Dec 1st… bugger. I’m curious though when the first Snowbound hits.

Truthseeker, I believe that the Twelve Days of Mr Sacks start on Christmas rather than ending then. Finishing the story opens Penstock’s Wicket, so the 6th at earliest (and I’ve heard that once begun the story can be finished at any time of year). The Wicket and therefore the Noman are available until the very end of January, closing after De Gustibus’s 48-ish hour stay is up.

So, does that mean that it will be impossible for those who don’t have Silas as an acquaintance already to make him their deputy in Flint?

Of course not! You can complete Flint at your leisure, so you can hold off choosing a deputy until you’ve got Silas as an acquaintance.

Ah yes, but will Flint still stick around even if I don’t complete part I?

Ah yes, but will Flint still stick around even if I don’t complete part I?[/quote]
i believe, like all stories for EF, it sticks around once you get through the house of chimes segment. the only reason you couldn’t finish it in november, is because it wasn’t fully extant in november. now it is, anyone can complete it.