What's your largest storylet?

I read the “Attack of the 50-foot Storylet” blog post of the FL House of Chimes entry that had something like 36 branches. I thought I was coming close to that, but the storylet that I kept having to scroll endlessly through only has nine branches. Anyone else having some outrageously huge cards going?

I’ve got one with 30, but it’s a special case - it’s all context-sensitive help (as dispensed by your uncle, for anyone who’s played my world). Only two or three of the branches will be displayed at any one time.

It’s on the cusp of being dangerously complicated, but I’m just getting away with it, I think.

Cheers

Richard

I don’t, but I’m thinking I should - I have an arc that’s currently 12 cards, and I’m itching to consolidate it. I’m not sure how much of it I can fit onto one card, but I should be able to at least get it down to 4 cards…

(Nine? Whoa.)

L&c,
F

This may be a thing of the past now that we can link cards and potentially cut down tall story lets!

[color=#ffffff][This post is only visible at midnight.][/color]
edited by an emptiness on 1/9/2013

[quote=Alexis Kennedy][color=#ffffff][This post is only visible at midnight.][/color]
edited by an emptiness on 1/9/2013[/quote]

And I though he only edited players posts. Shall we guess it has something to do with Mr E.?

If this post ISN’T visible at midnight i’m going to be jolly upset