What's up with those two?

Note: This is an introduction to my two characters who I am now willing to offer to the world for romance (or friendship; they wouldn’t mind). I’m looking for someone who would be just as enthusiastic for roleplay as I am, and I’d believe that these two opposing personalities would prove great as keys for future friendships with people all over the world! If you’re not currently looking for romance, nor new friends, then it’s understandable if you choose to leave the page. For those who are curious though, allow me to present my two dearies in something that is close enough to being an ES intro. If one finds themselves hooked, you will find the links to both of my characters in the signature area. Cheers, delicious friends!

A gloomy evening, if even gloomier than the usual day down here, and in London’s most renown Coffee House two new faces have apparently found themselves lost. One such coy character is the young…thing…that was sitting alone in the corner of the dim room, warming its hands around a cup of bazaar-black coffee (Maybe even just tea. Very strong tea). It would occasionally run his (her?) scarred fingers through their unruly black hair while avoiding all and any eye-contact with the bohemians and zailors and devils of London that would come and go like fog. Their name? Kid Nullman. Well, it’s not exactly their name, but it’s how the loyal agents of the Game that approach call them. Their apperance is of a simple adolescent boy (girl?) who fancies irrigo-tainted suits just as much as that velvety scarf that covers the stitches engraved into their neck. &quotMy uncle forces me to find love…&quot they mumble out with a squeaky and rather anxious voice of equally enigmatic gender, &quot…he’s writing a new tale and wants me to star in it.&quot
As they would speak odd memories would come to mind of anyone present. Is it the same voice that held those masterclasses for the extraordinarily watchful just weeks ago? Or the whisper that shuffles around Wilmot’s End? The irrigo sure does work wonders when it comes to erasing steps, and the only things that must still know her (his?) name ought to be the pillars of the Avid Horizon. Poor bugger.

Just across the busy room sits the other person: a tomb-colonist scribbling something on a tiny notebook with expensive ink. A somewhat familiar face; more than the young girl (boy?) on the other end, at least. Is it actually the same person that threw a book at Mr Pages the other day because it didn’t want to give his literature a peek? It sure is. The same person who then got beat up by three different constables two minutes after, indeed, but they assure you that them and Mr Pages have figured things out again. &quotMonsieur Kerzenfeuer.&quot they smirk. What a strange name to pronounce indeed. &quotHave you come to me for any reason specific, or was it just hard to ignore me?~&quot
Hedonistic, daring, heartless…Heartless? Certainly heartless. Well why in the heavens does he wish for a relationship then? &quotThere is a certain passion burning inside me. A kaleidoscopic vision which I’m more than happy to share with the right one. Why write love stories when we can live them?&quot

edited by Siegron on 11/23/2018

Just a question: I like to strike acquaintances with Great Game players, but when I clicked your profile, I saw nowhere to add you to contacts. Any ideas why? Is it possible to add Jolanda to your contacts? I’m suspectin a bug.

As it turns out I indeed have you already as a contact! But not as an acquiantiance. The next time you visit your home there should be a calling card by the doormat, delicious friend~ Cheers!

I have the same problem. I had to copy-paste the character’s name into the coffee invite because I can’t find the button to add contacts anymore.

I’d love more friends; especially when they are also aware of the things going on in London and on the Surface!
Cheers!