What perfect timing!

Well, as I believe I said before, I didn’t want to do the railway before my ambition was done.

With nothing to do but wait a day for my final reward, I’ll go into the Feast of the Rose ready to come out the other side with a train ticket and a set of rails to build!

Talk about fortuitous!

This was a long grind for me that could have been quicker had I not meandered, but now that I’ve finished all of the larger midgame stories I’m excited to experience the Feast and then the railway for myself!

9 Likes

Glad to hear it, buddy! May you have much joy of it!

1 Like

Congratulations! This is kind of wild to me bc I’ve just begun the railway as well but have no hope of completing my ambition anytime soon T_T

2 Likes

One of my characters has completed the entire railway but has not even started an ambition.

1 Like

@vinish obviously one of the nice things about this game is how flexible pathing is, but early ambition challenges are intentionally doable pre-POSI, and railway content often has extra options or flavor text if you already have a treasure! So personally I wasn’t interested in starting the railway plot until I could experience some of those options. (Especially putting up a statue of Mr. Cards, which is to say, Me at Station VII)