What happened?

While playing the game yesterday I docked in London and met the dockmaster without problem. While performing various functions (buy fuel, sell stygian ivory) I LOST a location (the Labyrinth of Tigers) where I intended to sell a &quotHarlot Fry&quot

I also lost the opportunity to &quotSpend time with my family&quot as I had just been notified of the &quotbirth&quot of my son.

I have tried the following to no avail:

• logout of game and log back in
  • logout of steam and log back in to game
  • logout of steam, reboot, log back in to game
  • Start a new game with a new captain and play through to get those options back: I can get &quotHarlot Fry&quot but still don’t have &quotThe Labyrinth of Tigers&quot neither do I get the option to spend time with family
  • un-install, reboot, clear out STEAM directory from all mention of Sunless Sea, re-install game
  • un-install, reboot, re-install on a new drive, start a new game
  • same as immediately above, but chose to &quotcontinue&quot a previous game

I am rather frustrated now. Anyone have ANY ideas on how to restore the missing location?
edited by sandeja1 on 1/6/2018

I’m pretty sure you can only access the Labyrinth of Tigers once at least one captain has died.

I can confirm.
edited by Meradine Heidenreich on 1/7/2018

Ah! Okay, Thanks!

Did you buy a season pass to the Labyrinth?

Also, once your A Fearsome Duellist and A Procurer of Savage Beasts both reach 5, you gain access to the first coil.

No captain deaths required.

[quote=Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick]No captain deaths required.[/quote]Wrong subforum. This is three weeks old and for Sunless Sea. The information provided upthread is accurate.

Sorry! I didn’t check the subthread!