What does the Token of Undying Love actually DO?

Aside from being sellable for about 2 Echoes? Should I be hanging on to this thing?

It shows that somebody cares.

And if you think that the correct response to being given a Token of Undying Love is to sell it for a couple of Echoes, may I suggest that you have a bright future ahead of you as a spirifer? Come join us. We’re always looking for new recruits.

[quote=travellersside]It shows that somebody cares.

And if you think that the correct response to being given a Token of Undying Love is to sell it for a couple of Echoes, may I suggest that you have a bright future ahead of you as a spirifer? Come join us. We’re always looking for new recruits.[/quote]

Sprifers can find love. I hope…

Hey, I didn’t say I WANTED to sell it ;).

Perhaps a token needed in the future. I have often wondered about the use of Gifts of Adoration as well, I have received a number from a Devil acquaintance as well as the lovely ones from the Festival and while I treasure gifts from my delicious friends, keeping the ones from the Devil does appear to be sending mixed messages…

~MF
A Lady with roses
edited by MaurnaFrost on 2/20/2012

[quote=Maurna Frost]Perhaps a token needed in the future. I have often wondered about the use of Gifts of Adoration as well, I have received a number from a Devil acquaintance as well as the lovely ones from the Festival and while I treasure gifts from my delicious friends, keeping the ones from the Devil does appear to be sending mixed messages…

~MF
A Lady with roses
[/quote]

I believe that is a lady’s prerogative.

And well, seeing the Rose this festival did require a gift of adoration. So I am also of the opinion that at some point in time, something may come up requiring a token of undying love to unlock.