Welp cat won.

I can’t believe that the first election I partook in years I voted for the winning candidate! First time for me was with Sinning Jenny for Mayor, so I’m on a multi-year roll :)

Although in all seriousness, the biggest reason I voted for the Viscountess was that I lost my Bengal Tigress during a viscous battle for my Ambition. It was in her memory that I chose the candidate she would have wanted…

At any rate, I’m looking forward to delving into Parabola given that my original Halloween Fate was linked in that realm…

edited by Owen Wulf on 7/27/2020

[quote=Owen Wulf]I can’t believe that the first election I partook in years I voted for the winning candidate! First time for me was with Sinning Jenny for Mayor, so I’m on a multi-year roll :)

Although in all seriousness, the biggest reason I voted for the Viscountess was that I lost my Bengal Tigress during a viscous battle for my Ambition. It was in her memory that I chose the candidate she would have wanted…

At any rate, I’m looking forward to delving into Parabola given that my original Halloween Fate was linked in that realm…

edited by Owen Wulf on 7/27/2020[/quote]

This is the first time my candidate won (I think, but if there was another year I don’t recall it), and also the first year I stopped making a decision based on a candidate’s platform or character. I voted for the Viscountess because she had the best free gift–a glove that gives +1 Glasswork. It’s funny, sometimes, what the universe decides to reward.
edited by Catherine Raymond on 7/28/2020

Caroline continues her track record of having her candidate winning every odd time. She backed Sinning Jenny, Implacable Detective, Jovial Contrarian, Madame Soshana, Viscountess of the Viric Jungle. The two years she lost the Candidate she really did not want to win won. So this year is great and next will presumably suck.

Second year in a row I backed the wrong candidate, and even after all my hard work as a Fixer (maxed out my advancements and everything).

Ah, well. There’s always next year. And what will it be like, having a kitty cat for a mayor? May prove to be interesting…

I have only just recently acqired an interest in local politics, and find myself quite delighted! Mrawrr, if i do say so myself!