Weekly Questions, Beginning 28/11/2016

Well, in this case is just RNG as my plant is usually around level 17, 18. Started the tournament in the last phase of the plant so I can… harvest some… something from it!

How to cash out excess “Fascinating…”?

There isn’t really a good way to cash in Fascinating. If you still have Court Access you can use it to lower Wounds or Scandal by Disporting with the servants, but apart from that I don’t believe there’s anything great.

Forgive the ignorance revealed by this query, but…

Is it possible for one to receive a Christmas card while exiled for scandal?

My dear companion took on my scandal for his own purposes, and somehow wound up in exile, and I feel quite guilty and wish to aid him.

Is there any way to raise Scholar of the Correspondence above 10? Belly-rubs and the other options I’ve tried all seem to max out at 10.

If you have a semiotic monocle you can get it up to 15 during sacksmas, other than that there’s research at the university for up to 21.

[quote=Jessena ]Forgive the ignorance revealed by this query, but…

Is it possible for one to receive a Christmas card while exiled for scandal?

My dear companion took on my scandal for his own purposes, and somehow wound up in exile, and I feel quite guilty and wish to aid him.[/quote]

You can even recieve them after you’ve gone north, you can’t escape the holiday cheer.

Thanks! I’m not sure why I want to, I just think the Correspondence is cool. This is my first Sacksmas, so I wasn’t aware of that, and I had forgotten about the University having options - but only once my Watchful is up to 200, it appears.

Thank you! Unfortunately, I learned shortly after reading this that I am unable to send a card to someone who is exiled. Drat! I suppose I should have checked that first…

Thank you! Unfortunately, I learned shortly after reading this that I am unable to send a card to someone who is exiled. Drat! I suppose I should have checked that first…[/quote]

Oops, I can’t believe the tomb colonies are more dangerous than SMEN. Sorry about the bad info.

Is there really no use for “A Bat with attitude”? I have two of the little beasties in my possession but nothing to use them for. For a “Coveted” item I would at least think they would have a one-off story or bit of lore that they could be used for.

Nothing yet, but they are lovely expensive bats! You can either hoard or sell them.

No worries - it has been suggested that this is only the case specifically with the scandal-reducing cards, which does make some sense.