Weekly Questions, Beginning 16/3/2016

I have Dreams of Water 8, Dreams of Death 7, Dreams of Fire 5, Dreams of Mirrors 14, Dreams of Thunder 12, but no Chess Dreams. Are you sure it’s just the RNG being unusually difficult?

Yep, I checked and there are no requirements listed on the wikia.

Well, the Wikia might not be correct.

Yeah, but I don’t recall the card having any requirements way back when I first got my chess dreams. It took me ages to get Fire Sermon on one of my accounts.

Actually, I believe that Chess dreams are rarer than the other dreams, since neither of my two accounts has gotten Chess dreams further than two, whilst Arensen has Thunder at 16.

Yeah, Chess dreams are definitely rarer by far than What the Thunder Said.

Can I progress beyond Making Progress in the Labyrinth of Tigers 12 without setting someone free?

I’m having major problems seeing my character helping anyone out of the Labyrinth. They’re very strongly aligned with the cats, it seems diametrically opposed to something they’d do.

And yet I’d like to continue progressing in the Labyrinth . . … .

A misclick! When Visiting my (ex) Acquaintance, the Sardonic Music-Hall Singer, I accidentally chose the option to ‘borrow’ moon-pearls, which has had the unfortunate side-effect of ending our acquaintanceship. Is there a way to undo such a moment of lapsed concentration?

There should be a card that will let you resume your acquaintanceship with her. If I remember correctly it will appear if your persuasive is high enough - over 100 I think.

The “Elusive Countess” level for Heists. Is this for existing Fate-locked content or a peek at the future content?

I never heard of this before, something very new most likely since I was actually on the wiki a few days ago checking things for heists.

Except wiki, where does that appear?

Except wiki, where does that appear?[/quote]

If you hover the mouse on the qualities when starting a Heist

[quote=absimiliard]Can I progress beyond Making Progress in the Labyrinth of Tigers 12 without setting someone free?

I’m having major problems seeing my character helping anyone out of the Labyrinth. They’re very strongly aligned with the cats, it seems diametrically opposed to something they’d do.

And yet I’d like to continue progressing in the Labyrinth . . … .[/quote]Note that not everyone held in the Labyrinth is there because they are an enemy of the cats. In some cases, they are simply someone who is an annoyance to those in power (i.e. The Masters).