Weekly Fallen London Questions, 22/10/2018

How could you believe me when I said &quotit’s questions&quot when you know I’ve had an answer all the week?

That time of year is approaching, so I’ll ask - do we know when this year’s Hallowmas is due? Is it today/tomorrow? Or the next week?

And any word on whether the mechanisms will be the same as last two years or if there’s something new in the works?

Wednesday the 24th, 2 days from today.

So they unerringly choose the date when I have to go offline for two days :(

Last year, that would have meant missing at least one, if not two of the “free” confessions, am I right?

Last year we got more confessions!

I know that. What I mean is, do you need to play the storylets before the next ones appear? Or can you play them in succession if you come to the festival, say, three days after it starts?

Last year, the Confessions could be cashed in later. Mechanically, there was a quality that tracked how many of the free confessions you had already collected, and each confession was a separate (but mostly identical?) option. I remember distinctly, because there was player discussion on whether to ‘save up’ the free confessions until more confession types were unlocked week 2 (FBG clarified there was no benefit).

Although I really wonder how the Rosers play into this, and whether that means a new set of mechanics… I have a suspicion that there will be a tie-in, however small, with the recent Expedition content, which was also rather rosy.

Wouldn’t the rosers appear on the Feast, rather than Halowmass?

What’s the best way to grind souls for Light Fingers 15?

My stats are
W: 20
P: 37
S: 40
D: 62
if that helps

Is there a way to ‘earn’ additional confessions?

The Rosers were from the Fourth City, and thus didn’t celebrate the Feast. Their roses are more of the infernal kind, and they are discussed now because

They sought power from the world of dreams, which contacts ours more closely during Hallowmas (for example, Destinies).

Does the Senatorial Spider actually run for office?

Greetings!

Currently I am unable to access my account, which was set up via Facebook, on my phone. Every time I press the Facebook option, nothing happens except for the login page reloading.

Currently, I have an email set up on my account. Is there anyway to change my account so that I can access it via email, rather than through Facebook?

How i can erase text from my profile?

Honestly you probably want to wait. Souls will never be plentiful, but they are easily grindable later and at least regularly acquirable over time, such as with the Implausible Penance cars. Ambitions are meant to happen over your character’s entire career, and you’re just at the beginning.

Not this year.

Hey there!

This is my first Hallowmas and I’ve got a couple questions. I apologize if they’ve been asked already, I’m not too sure where to look.
First of all, I haven’t had the Collect Another Mysterious Confession storylet available for the past two days. Is this because new Confessions are only available on weekdays?

Second, I have been trying to acquire a Destiny by raising my nightmares and making waves to 5 each. As far as I can tell, the next step is to draw the right card, but I’ve been trying to draw it for the past couple of days with no luck. Is this just bad RNG, or is there something else I need to do, like go to a different location? I’m not a PoSI, if that changes anything.

[quote=jule_tone]Hey there!

This is my first Hallowmas and I’ve got a couple questions. I apologize if they’ve been asked already, I’m not too sure where to look.
First of all, I haven’t had the Collect Another Mysterious Confession storylet available for the past two days. Is this because new Confessions are only available on weekdays? <snip>
[/quote]

Yes. New Confessions are available only on weekdays. You may want to check the threads on Hallowmas for further advice.

[quote=jule_tone][…]
Second, I have been trying to acquire a Destiny by raising my nightmares and making waves to 5 each. As far as I can tell, the next step is to draw the right card, but I’ve been trying to draw it for the past couple of days with no luck. Is this just bad RNG, or is there something else I need to do, like go to a different location? I’m not a PoSI, if that changes anything.[/quote] Just unlucky, unfortunately. The &quotVisitors&quot card has no requirements and will hopefully show up eventually (To clarify, it has no requirements to show up, although you will want those Nightmares and Waves to actually pick a Destiny).

It is unusually rare though this Hallowmass. I think I only drew it twice.

How can I edit the text for my profile, after the redesign? I don’t see an option to do so.