Weekly Fallen London Questions, 14/02/2022

Happy 160th anniversary of London being stolen by bats (give or take a week)! Here’s this week’s quick questions thread.
edited by Diptych on 2/15/2022

Someone mentioned a “Mr Eaten” system account - I think in the current FotR thread? Are there other system accounts, and do they respond if players interact with them? I’m just curious - don’t want to get involved in the Mr Eaten storyline in any way - but find the idea interesting. :)

Does a Noman tutored to sufficient levels of quirkiness render a secret upon death by natural causes (aka Time the Unhealer), or only when popped like a piñata?
edited by Shaerys on 2/15/2022

[quote=Shaerys]Does a Noman tutored to sufficient levels of quirkiness render a secret upon death by natural causes (aka Time the Unhealer), or only when popped like a piñata?[/quote] Only when popped; otherwise your level 15+ Noman dies like any other, even if you’re at Zee.

I don’t think those accounts (Mr Eaten and Mr Iron) have done anything since Alexis Kennedy left, if not longer.

[quote=elderfleur][quote=Shaerys]Does a Noman tutored to sufficient levels of quirkiness render a secret upon death by natural causes (aka Time the Unhealer), or only when popped like a piñata?[/quote] Only when popped; otherwise your level 15+ Noman dies like any other, even if you’re at Zee.[/quote]Even in North. :(
I haven’t even logged since Clark reached N, but, as you can see, the Noman is gone even without playing the story.

[quote=PJ]I don’t think those accounts (Mr Eaten and Mr Iron) have done anything since Alexis Kennedy left, if not longer.[/quote]Ah, I see, thank you!