Weekly Fallen London Questions, 09/09/2024

Here’s this week’s thread for any quick questions you have about Fallen London.

1 Like

Soon, the Sacroboscan Calendar will return to the Mayoral Pomp of the Viscountess once again. I’m still unclear on one thing: is it actually possible to get both the Viscount’s and Viscountess’ collars at the same time? If so, how? Or can you only ever possess one of the two collars?

I do have both, and I think I just waited for it to come back again after getting the first one, and just chose the other option.

Keeping in mind it has been some time since I got them.

Yes, you can have both. I got the Viscountess’ collar during the original event and then picked the other when it was added to the Waswood.

I have both and did not take part in the original event, so it’s possible to get them from the Waswood by choosing different options on different playthroughs.

Ok, thank you all ! :smiley:

Did the ES The Deadly Dapperlings pass by unnoticed? I can’t find a post about it (April 2023), and I always enjoy reading up on others’ experiences and solutions.

It’s here!

1 Like

Thank you. Interesting; I searched for it by title as well as by month. The former produced “no such…”, and the latter ES April titles going back to 2016, but not this one.

Ah. I see now I needed to hit “more”. Oops.

2 Likes