Weekly Fallen London Questions, 09/05/2022

Here’s this week’s quick questions thread!
edited by Diptych on 5/10/2022

Am I correct in understanding that the Light Fingers ambition does not require any of the high-value Relicker items, so that it does not matter which one is acquired? And if so, does anyone have a rationale for picking one over another?

Two questions, both the same: when?

1.Mirror and Clay card - Touched By Fingerwork - the card says levels will &quotgradually open options&quot. I’ve been over level 50 for a week or so and no options. How many levels do I need for more options?
2. My tattoo. I got it at the feast of the rose, and again, a story was supposed to happen later. Do I need to go somewhere to look for it? Is it a card?

Mirror and Clay card contains links to the Visitor in the Clay Quarters storyline. You probably did it already; there’s nothing on that card that requires more than 10 levels of Touched by Fingerwork, but the card doesn’t go away.

I don’t remember any tattoo-based story. According to the wiki all that happens is that ~4 weeks later the quality that prevents you from getting two tattoos in one festival gets cleared out.

[quote=Bluestocking]Two questions, both the same: when?

1.Mirror and Clay card - Touched By Fingerwork - the card says levels will &quotgradually open options&quot. I’ve been over level 50 for a week or so and no options. How many levels do I need for more options?[/quote]

Yes, I always wonder about that at now 109. Nothing else happens after the Clay Quarters story, as far as I can see.

[quote=Ragnar Degenhand][quote=Bluestocking]Two questions, both the same: when?

1.Mirror and Clay card - Touched By Fingerwork - the card says levels will &quotgradually open options&quot. I’ve been over level 50 for a week or so and no options. How many levels do I need for more options?[/quote]

Yes, I always wonder about that at now 109. Nothing else happens after the Clay Quarters story, as far as I can see.[/quote]

I’m between 201 and 202, and have stopped thinking about it. :)
edited by Snort on 5/15/2022

Yeah, I’m at 355. I think the last thing it unlocks on that card is the part of the Clay Quarters story at level 10.

The highest Touched By Fingerwork requirement for anything at all listed on the Wiki is level 20.