Weekly Fallen London Questions, 08/08/2022

Well, the ushabtiu are gone and Fallen London has a nice new museum. And you what museums are great at? Answering questions!

3 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m fairly new to this game, and I stumbled upon the option to ā€˜Call off a Chess Gameā€™ in ā€˜Attend to Matters of Watchfulness and Nightmaresā€™, which is great, but currently I have no clue how to begin a chess game.
Currently, Iā€™ve yet to get to 70 stats; am I at the level where I invite others to chess? If it isnā€™t, Iā€™d love to know how to access it- if not, well, Iā€™m trying my hardest to avoid spoilers (failing pretty badly, but oh well), and so Iā€™d just prefer a subtle hint towards what might allow me to reach it.

Regards,
Avra Lost

1 Like

I believe intra-player chess games are discontinued and itā€™s not possible to start them anymore. It was a while ago. They have to keep the option to call off a chess game around (because players who never finished their chess games from last year might always returnā€¦)

Those social actions were revamped, it was far too easy to get stuck in a position where somebody was unresponsive and yet you had to wait for them. Chess games and sparring both got redone, now thereā€™s sending letters where you donā€™t have to wait for the other person for anything.

2 Likes

I was wondering if anyone has noticed the RNG being more ā€œoffā€ than usual? Iā€™ve been getting multiple three identical cards in a row despite not having thinned my deck in any meaningful way. Then again, Iā€™ve been waiting almost two weeks for any card that would add to my church favours.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t lose any Making Waves when my last TtH hit. Am I alone in this?

I was affected by the recent EF renewal glitch. FB gave me some darkdrop as a compensation, can we suppose the MW thing is also their doing? Seems more likely it is a bug.

1 Like