Way to an Eyrie option missing from Sundered Sea

The option used to be visible several days ago, but just now it’s missing. :(

I posted a comment on reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/fallenlondon/comments/43qvvb/weekly_small_questions_thread_20160201/czldc5k
Title: Weekly small questions thread: 2016-02-01 my reddit username is AureliusM

I’ve linked a full screenshot to show the option’s missing and double checked with a a non-PoSI alt.

Is this normal when the Christmas season aproaches its end?

Doesn’t seem like this should be happening or that it would be intentional for any discernible reason. Did you send a bug report to support@failbettergames.com ? That’s the best way to alert them about this kind of problem.

This is admittedly a very silly question, but are you sure you haven’t already picked up the Suite at the Royal Beth in a previous visit? (can be verified in the Myself tab under Lodgings)

It’s just that I’m pretty sure the option is hidden once you get the advanced lodgings, and that it not the same for all 3 of them - some are hidden and some are still visible just locked out if already purchased.

Other than that - support@failbettergames.com.

[quote=dov]This is admittedly a very silly question, but are you sure you haven’t already picked up the Suite at the Royal Beth in a previous visit? (can be verified in the Myself tab under Lodgings)

It’s just that I’m pretty sure the option is hidden once you get the advanced lodgings, and that it not the same for all 3 of them - some are hidden and some are still visible just locked out if already purchased.

Other than that - support@failbettergames.com.[/quote]
This was my first visit after I became a PoSI and had accumulated 3 Notability. Beforehand I had visited to collect the remote addresses. I have sent a bug report and received a ticket number.

Yeah, it was a long shot.
I hope FBG can solve this for you quickly.