Visual Bug (Decks).

Anyone else seen this? See link - but it’s the edge of an extra non-existent deck to the right of two proper ones. Seems to be a constant for this particular area. Was wondering if maybe it was to do with the length of the deck name (it goes to as far as I’ve blacked out - we’ve shortened it once already, but maybe not enough?)?

http://www.dropmocks.com/mHIAU6

Anyway - anyone seen this/know what causes it/got a work around?
edited by babelfishwars on 9/22/2014

[quote=babelfishwars]Anyone else seen this? See link - but it’s the edge of an extra non-existent deck to the right of two proper ones. Seems to be a constant for this particular area. Was wondering if maybe it was to do with the length of the deck name (it goes to as far as I’ve blacked out - we’ve shortened it once already, but maybe not enough?)?

http://www.dropmocks.com/mHIAU6

Anyway - anyone seen this/know what causes it/got a work around?
edited by babelfishwars on 9/22/2014[/quote]

It is indeed a problem with the length of the deck name. The deck graphic is actually a CSS background, and a long name forces the container to be wide enough that the background starts to repeat. Luckily for you, I’ve already made some custom CSS to work around it:

span.deck-desc {
width: 120px !important;
font-size: .7em !important;
}

This will make the deck name go onto two lines if it’s too long, instead of spreading out to the right. I included a reduced font size as well, but you can always remove that if it doesn’t suit you. It’s the width that’s the important part.

Thank you! I ran into that same problem a while ago and just changed the deck name. I’m glad to be able to change it back.

Glad to help! I’ve made a lot of customisations to the thing (mostly minor tweaks); I’d share it, but it’s all tied up with my aesthetic changes.

I ran into it with my deck called &quotDrugs. Madness. Mayhem.&quot There was no way I was going to change that ;).

edited by cyberpunkdreams on 9/23/2014

I wouldn’t want to change that, either