Visible when requirement fails

For some reason, while I have this working well on some storylets, some particular ones just don’t seem to work with this when it comes to turning it off. Checking that I’ve saved it multiple times to be sure, leaving the page and going back again or just refreshing immediately turns it back on. I’ve tried cloning the offending storylets, to no progress. Am I missing something here, or is it some sort of bug?
edited by Maiev on 1/17/2015

Sounds like a random bug to me - I’ve not come across it.

[quote=Maiev ]For some reason, while I have this working well on some storylets, some particular ones just don’t seem to work with this when it comes to turning it off. Checking that I’ve saved it multiple times to be sure, leaving the page and going back again or just refreshing immediately turns it back on. I’ve tried cloning the offending storylets, to no progress. Am I missing something here, or is it some sort of bug?
edited by Maiev on 1/17/2015[/quote]

Screen cap of the offending card?

Seems it was. It suddenly started working again today, I’m not sure why it wasn’t working yesterday for some storylets. No changes were made to the offending cards in between then and now, so I’m confused. Thanks, though.

Edit: Or, nevermind. Seems me trying to play a storylet in the Fallen London-esque &quotPlay this Storylet&quot option set everything off again. Or simply playing the storylet outside of that mode, too. I’ll get on those screenshots with the clone. [i]

Following:

[/i]
(It’s in the Itemuse area right now because I was using the clone to test this effect without it effecting anything elsewhere.)

edited by Maiev on 1/18/2015
edited by Maiev on 1/18/2015

Odd. I have found that sometimes SN shows the test cards in the FL setting, and sometimes in my setting. In the FL one, it’s almost always a bit broken, doesn’t display formatting etc… doubt that’s related, but. :-(

I’ve noticed the same, not that I often use that option. Interestingly, when it shows your card in the FL template, the order of the branches is correct, whereas it can be broken in SN.