Vanishing opp. Cards?

I just had three cards vanish from my hand. One was the relickers card I’ve been saving, which is frustrating. But the strange part is that the other two were both in-discardable SMEN cards, which indicates that I didn’t just hit discard by accident. Anyone else having this problem?
I already sent a bug report.

I’m sure you’ve thought of this, but to be thorough: did you change locations such that it forced a redraw? died, for example?

Nope. Sitting at watchmakers hill the whole time.

The only thing that comes to mind then is some kind of april fool’s shenanigans. Something was reset perhaps. Or perhaps that’s the prank? :)

Seekers are continually pranked. Thanks for reminding me; I’m going to scour Fallen London’s areas for April Fool’s Day events! (Hey, you never know…)

Katarina, I recall Alexis recently stating that reality would be warped (things mysteriously coming and going) over the next few months as new items and features are released. If you search his posts from the link on his user profile, you might find that post; I tried to find it for you but all that green on black text in one page seared my eyes. Yours is an admittedly unpleasant reality warp, but not presently out of the norm.

I’ve seen this occasionally if you lose the quality required for a non-discardable(menaces mostly), never just out of the blue though.

I’m not familiar with the mechanism you’re talking about, Mr Endy. Could you be more specific?

I think what Mr Endy is saying is that if, for example, you have nightmares at 5 and draw the “A Merry Gentleman” card and then reduce your nightmare quality the card will disappear as you no longer have the menace quality needed to draw the card in the first place.

I think what Mr Endy is saying is that if, for example, you have nightmares at 5 and draw the “A Merry Gentleman” card and then reduce your nightmare quality the card will disappear as you no longer have the menace quality needed to draw the card in the first place.[/quote]

Exactly right.

Might be useful to somebody, but generally I just work around the offending card.

Again I am not sure if this has anything to do with the situation described by Katarina. Only thing I know that even comes close however.

This just happened to me also. Drew three new cards, played one of them, returned to find that the other two had vanished without trace. A one-off thus far, but seems as though there may be a bug someplace to track down.

Has this been bug reported please?

support@storynexus.com

As I said in the OP, I already sent a bug report, although I don’t know if Ewan C. has. I got a reply from Alexis asking what the cards were, but haven’t heard back since.